Episode 6.7

"Ah! There's no need to apologize to such an extent, (Name)! A simple apology is okay!"

"I refuse to give you a simple apology, Panda-senpai. You are my senior and I must treat you with respect"

You earnestly spoke, surprising your spiteful green-haired senior even more.

'Is this even the same cocky brat earlier?!'

While Maki was dumbfounded as she stared at you, Inumaki was secretly amused. A small smile hid behind the high collar of his shirt. He has also received an apology from you just earlier and he came to notice that you apologize the same way.

Such as the sudden switch in your mood. The moment you realize that you did something wrong that is to be apologized for, you immediately get it done.

You commit to your mistakes.

But in all honesty, your trait to easily apologize really depends on the mistake you have done. If your mistake is reasonable to be apologized for, then sure, you'll say sorry in a heartbeat. But if it's the opposite...you're not the one doing the begging and apologizing.

"Okay, okay! I forgive you, (Name)-chan"

You stand straight and smiled at your senior one last time before you turned around and began to walk away. But then, you suddenly stopped.

You slowly turned your head to your other senior, Maki, who had her observant eyes on you the whole time. She looked back at you too, her gaze a little calm this time, and no sense of anger is present in her orbs.

"What?"

She asked with a snappy tone. You were staring back at her with cold eyes before you completely faced her.

"Maki-senpai..."

You started and pointed your katana in her direction, she became confused, an eyebrow raised at you. A grin started to form on your lips but your orbs remained emotionless.

"...Would you care for a little match?"

"Oh?~"

Maki chuckled shortly after, her eyes closed before opening them again. Maki looked back at you with a similar grin on her face. Maki stands up from her spot on the tree trunk and places her hands on her hips, striking a confident posture.

"Sure, since you asked so nicely (Name) Sunako"

"I only want to see if I have gotten rusty with my swordsmanship skills, that's all"

"I don't care whatever your reason is,  if you're up for a match then let's get on with it"

Upon hearing the ongoing conversation, Fushiguro lifts his head up from the ground, eyes squinting as he looked at you.

'Why did she say she wants to see if she's gotten rusty in her swordsmanship skills? She literally just fought Sukuna with a scythe and a katana.

Fushiguro focused his confused gaze more on you and only you, then he noticed your malicious grin growing wider ever so slightly and the mischievous glint in your eyes.

'Are you using that as an excuse to fight Maki-senpai, (Name)?'