Episode 2

...However, her resurrection comes with a cost... 

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!"

You looked at Fushiguro in shock because of his intention of exorcising Itadori just when he has become probably one of the most important tool in the Jujutsu society. 

"Fushiguro! Hold up!"

You yelled as you ran up to him and grabbed his shoulder. He immediately moved his shoulder away and glared at you.

"What?! I am not going to listen to whatever you're going to say!"

He angrily yelled at you but you are not fazed with his tone.

"I don't care! But you have to think about this! Itadori's case is an extremely rare thing that has ever happened in the world of Jujutsu sorcery! And he did this to save you! to save us! You can't just possibly let his sacrifice go to waste!"

"What if I will let it go to waste?"

You went silent and you only looked back at him with a look of disappointment or disapproval.

"Well, if that is how you repay a person's kindness. Then that is very disappointing of you, Fushiguro. "

You said with a stern voice but Fushiguro only clicked his tongue and looked away, he didn't respond because your opinions on his actions right now does not matter and he does not care about it. What he only cares is the safety of the entire human race now that the most dangerous and deadly person has been resurrected back into the world.

All because he wasn't able to stop the cursed spirit from going after the cursed object and that he was too weak to do so. 

'Say your opinions all you want but that doesn't matter to me. I will do my purpose as a Jujutsu Sorcerer!'

"Wait, really, I'm just fine! More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital"

Itadori casually said as he raised both his hands in surrender, you returned your attention to him with an unfazed look.

'He cares more about his injuries than the deadly fact that he's sharing his body with the King of Curses'

You noticed the marks on Itadori's body slowly fading away.

'Does that mean Itadori is the one talking right now?'

But Fushiguro doesn' t seem to see the difference because he's confused who's the one doing the talking. Is it Sukuna or Itadori? 

You and Fushiguro focused on Itadori , contemplating in what to do about him. That is until you sensed someone behind you, you looked over your shoulder and saw a blindfolded white-haired man beside you.

"What's the situation?"

You immediately backed away from the man, almost bumping into Fushiguro in the process.

'H-he just popped out of the air??'

Fushiguro was also surprised when he heard his annoying teacher's voice. He discontinued exorcising Itadori causing the black smoke surrounding him to disappear, he snapped his head to his teacher who is holding a paper bag.

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?"

"Hey. I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up"

The man said as he looked at Fushiguro's bloody face. You thought he was going to pull out something to patch up the bleeding but he pulled out a phone instead and you watched him humiliate his student.