Episode 2.3

Gojo finally dismissed you and Itadori from that room very much to your relief. You let out a relaxed sigh and a yawn after you walked out of the place that you thought was already hell. Gojo led you two outside and you can feel your energy coming back, he noticed your change in energy of course.

'She looked drained in that room...that only supports the idea of her being a curse'

He thought as he gave you a side-stare. Minutes later, Itadori requested Gojo to let him see his friends from school because they got involved in the awakening of Sukuna last night. He also asked him to let him pick up the ashes of his grandfather who passed away the same night. Gojo easily agreed to the young boy's request, he and you will have to wait at the crematorium.

So when Itadori left for his school, you were left all alone with the blindfolded man. Gojo and you began to walk towards the crematorium. You really have no problem being with this man but...he just wouldn't stop chit-chatting at all.

Gojo would talk about all sorts of stuff, and ask about your experiences at Jujutsu Tech before you got expelled. Such as how you were able to meet his precious student, Megumi, and Itadori. How you got involved last night and a lot more, but you just answered him as briefly as you could.

You don't want to accidentally spill some tea.

"(Name)-chan, it looks like I'm talking to myself because you don't answer much. I am your teacher you know? We need to get along"

"Gojo, we just met literally minutes ago and you're already this clingy?"

"It's'Gojo-sensei', and  I'm not being clingy. I just want to know about my precious student more!"

He whined like a baby that's seeking attention while poking your arm and it's starting to irritate you. Gojo continued poking your cheek, arm and head until you reluctantly turned your head to look at him with an upset frown.

You swat his hand away and it was your turn to poke him except you're poking him on his chest as you asked.

"But I thought Fushiguro Megumi is your precious student? Switching favorites already?"

You smirked at him, and he smirked back before he shrugged.

"There's nothing with having one or two favorite students, right?"

You hummed at his answer and retracted your pointer finger from his chest. Your smirk turned into a smile before you replied with a hint of mischief and raised one pointer finger.

"But there can only be one favorite student Gojo-sense. Thus the word 'favorite'"

Then you walked away from him and made a small wave to him.

"Let's get moving Gojo-sensei"

Gojo was left standing on his spot, he focused on your form. Strangely enough, there are no signs of your immense cursed energy. It's like you didn't have one in the first place, he completely can't see nor sense your cursed energy, even just a small spark. Nothing.

'She's incredible at hiding her cursed energy...Is it her strategy to trick her opponents into thinking that she's weak?'

Gojo's lips curved up into a smile before he placed one hand into his pocket and walked up beside you.

'I have such interesting students'