Episode 3

...The cost of losing her freedom and becoming a slave to a monster... 

3rd Person POV:

(Name), Fushiguro and Itadori waited for Gojo outside of Harajuku Station. (Name) sat on the metal fence beside the road just like Itadori while Fushiguro stood beside her. Itadori was eating a blue popsicle while she has a (favorite flavor) lollipop, licking it to her delight.

Despite tasting so little of it.

"How are there only four first-years? Isn't that too few?"

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

"Nope, except for (Name)"

"That, my boi, only proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are"

She answered and Fushiguro agreed to her statement with a nodding gesture.

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?"

"Well (Name) here, came unexpectedly and was decided yesterday while the other student was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances"

"Sorry for the wait"

Gojo's voice entered everyone's ears but (Name) didn't bother to look at him, she was too busy licking.

Her favorite lollipop, that is.

"Oh? Your uniform made it in time, I see"

Gojo said as he approached the trio group with the smile he wears most of the time. The smug smile.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's"

Itadori replied and (Name) nodded her head, agreeing with the boy that his uniform is different from hers and Fushiguro's. Then she held Itadori's red hood with one hand.

"Yeah, it has a hood for one. Wish I added a hood to mine"

(Name) pouted before she pulled Itadori's hood over his head and then down to his face causing him to almost fall forward, he whined but she only giggled at his momentarily petrified face.

But her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

(Name) and Itadori began trying to make the other fall forward as an act of revenge, but the female refuses to lose. So while she and Itadori were goofing around, Fushiguro spoke in a voice that is loud enough for the pinkette boy to hear.

"Uniforms can be customized upon request"

"Huh?"

Itadori stopped the little game between him and (Name) when he heard Fushiguro because remembered that he didn't put any requests for his uniform at all.

"But I never put any requests"

"I was the one who put in the custom order"

"Whatever, I guess"

So it happens that it was Gojo that placed the request and Itadori was okay with it. At least it fits with him. Itadori conversed with Gojo and (Name) took the chance to gently push Itadori off the fence. Itadori fell forward and almost tripped as he let out a small yelp, he sighed defeatedly in a hunched position before he turned to her with a pout and stood straight.

"Aww man, that wasn't fair, (Name). I was talking to sensei"

"But the game wasn't over, Itadori"

(Name) grinned at him before she continued to eat her lollipop which has become smaller than it was. With a defeated face, he walked back to the fence and sat back on his spot but he sat a little closer to the female than before.