Episode 1

...But she was brought back to life because they refused to accept the horrid reality...

Itadori's POV

I stood outside of the campus with my hands gripping the metal gate. My head hung low as I think about what would be the best decision I should make right now.

'Save others whenever you can, Yuji'

Those were my grandpa's last words before he passed away and yet here I am, standing outside of the campus like a twig when I should be saving my friends from whatever...is even in there. Fushiguro said they're called 'cursed spirits'.

My mind was filled with countless thoughts of hesitations.

"Hey salmon, what are you doing out here so late? Shouldn't you be at home?"

A girl's voice interrupted my train of thought. I turned my head to the left and I saw a tall girl walking toward me with her hands in her vest pockets. She looks like she's around my age but she's already around my height, and she's wearing the same uniform Fushiguro has, she's also wearing sturdy boots that clicked every time she steps.

'Is she Fushiguro's classmate?'

I pointed a finger at myself and asked her,

"Are you talking to me?"

Then she looked at me with tired eyes.

"There's no one else here that has the hair color of a salmon's flesh, right?"

She stopped right beside me as she maintained bored eye contact but now that I have a closer look at her, I noticed that she's quite pretty despite having an uninterested look. Her skin is amazingly spotless and her soft-looking silky hair is styled in a unique way, one that I had never seen before.

Her hollow purple eyes adds to her attractiveness even though they look devoid of emotions.

This girl is physically and facially attractive but not overall because I don't know her, we just met.

Although, she's a tall woman with a big butt...

After I realized the thought I just made, I quickly looked away from her with sweat pouring all over my face. But I couldn't stop my cheeks from heating up, I tried to stop it from going any redder but to no avail and I can still see her from the corner of my eye.

Then she suddenly hummed as she looked up at the school where my friends and Fushiguro are. I also looked up at it with a frown because I remembered the situation my friends are currently in.

I gripped the metal bars tighter.

(Name)'s POV

When you looked at a school building, it was literally oozing with cursed energy.

'So this is where those mixed auras came from. Did they not secure the cursed object from anyone from the school? There's a lot of curious brats here, they should know better'

You looked at the pink-haired boy again and warned him.

"Hey, if you got nothing to do other than just standing here, you should leave. It's not safe here"

"I know"

You raised your eyebrows at his response.

'He sees them too?'

"My friends are actually in there with those 'cursed spirits' and I want to save them but...I don't know..."

You didn't say anything because he's probably 'remembering important memories' at the moment. Since the boy is busy doing that and you have no interest in persuading the kid to get the fuck home anymore, you grabbed the metal gate and climbed on it before jumping over it then landing successfully on the other side leaving the boy in awe.