Episode 8.1

"I don't sense any enthusiasm in you"

Todo said and Fushiguro replied weakly while he tried to get comfortable in his position on the ground.

"I was just being nice, and you're acting all high and mighty. Since you said that...then I'll do it"

You felt a wave of surging excitement course through your body again after Fushiguro said those words. It was the same feeling as that time when Fushiguro was about to fight Sukuna without holding back. The aura he's holding is the same one as that juvenile center mission.

Fushiguro Megumi is now serious.

'There's that sensation again...his determination, is he really going to be serious this time?'

You sheepily glanced at Fushiguro and saw the same determined expression he had on your last devastating mission. There was an intent to hurt and kill in his beautiful dark blue eyes. The sight of them sent a wave of anticipation in your nerves, you have always awaited this moment to come. The moment where he won't hold back anymore.

'Please show me the true nature of your powers, Fushiguro Megumi'

Todo must have also noticed the drastic change in his aura because he also has an excited yet malicious look on his face. He must be thinking that Fushiguro is going to fight him seriously this time, he's also glad that the boy is taking him seriously now.

"Bring it on!!"

Everything was just about to get really interesting when someone had to interrupt the moment.

"Don't move"

A foreign voice reached your ears and Todo suddenly froze on his spot, giving Panda the opening to kick him away from you and Fushiguro.

You covered your mouth with your hand, others would've thought that you were shocked but you were not. You were feeling the complete opposite.

You. Are. Pissed.

'Fushiguro's display of his true power and capabilities is delayed...again!'

You've been wondering and curious about his true capabilities ever since that juvenile mission. You have a feeling that he's really powerful if he just puts a little more determination and effort into it. He would be a powerful and worthy opponent if he's truly serious because you can see how much potential he has in becoming one of the most powerful sorcerers out there. However, he's always interrupted.

You looked behind you with your mouth still covered by your hand and glared daggers at Inumaki and Panda who are the reasons why Fushiguro was interrupted.

'Fucking insignificant pests'

Panda and Inumaki suddenly felt a shiver run down their spine as they felt someone glaring at them with malicious intent. They couldn't stop themselves from jumping on their spot at the weird and discomforting sensation, and what made it feel more uncomfortable is that they have no idea where it was coming from.

It felt as though there are eyes surrounding them, glaring down at them.

The feeling was so sudden and odd that they found themselves unable to move. They were starting to sweat bullets.

You covered your entire face and calmed yourself down since you don't want to suddenly start tearing someone's heart again.

'There will always be a next time, (Name)...You just have to wait. You'll witness his true powers someday'

In a matter of seconds, you calmed down your short-tempered heart and proceeded to show the usual calm look on your face. The discomforting sensation felt by Panda and Inumaki slowly dissipated but they still couldn't shake off the feeling of being intensely watched.