Episode 2.2

"Morning"

That was the first word Itadori heard from Gojo after he finally regained consciousness. He raised his head and looked at his surroundings, his chin still has blood smeared on it and the bruises on his face are still visible. 

It's like nobody even thought about tending to his wounds first, but as for now, that is the least thing Gojo has to worry about.

He was busy thinking about who are the two young people in front of him, this is the first time he's seen a person who can easily switch with the powerful cursed spirit in his body and a person who has an aura of a cursed spirit and a human at the same time.

You and Itadori were seated on a chair. All tied up.

Itadori, with an exhausted face, carefully observed the room and he observed that the whole room is filled with talismans. There are talismans plastered on every space on the walls, some talismans are hung from the ceiling and the final detail of the room is that there are yellow lamps on the floor that surrounds him and Gojo.

But when he looked to his left he realized that it's not only the two of them, there's a girl seated beside him with her head hung low. He got confused at first but when he focused on you more, he finally remembered who you are.

'It's that girl from earlier'

"Hello!"

You suddenly blurted out of nowhere as you abruptly lifted your head to look at him, you almost scared Itadori to death.

"IIEEEHH!!!"

Itadori shrieked and almost fell off his chair, you snickered at his reaction, although you wish you could cover your mouth with one hand as you laugh but apparently you can't because you're tied up like some monster.

But that shouldn't be anything new to you, right?

"Kukukuku~ I'm glad I scared you, did I scare Sukuna too?"

You asked in curiosity as you leaned closer to Itadori with a grin.

"Wha-?"

"Question is, is he Sukuna right now?"

Gojo interrupted Itadori, the latter only let out a sound of confusion again. So Gojo asked again,

"So which one are you right now?"

"Aren't you..."

"Gojo Satoru. I'm in charge of the first-years in Jujutsu Tech"

He introduced himself with a smile while you just sat there with your head slightly hung low, your eyes fixated on the ground. You guessed that they'll be talking about Sukuna and Itadori himself and what they should do about it, and you are not interested in listening to it.

"Jujutsu...Fushiguro...Senpai!"

Itadori mumbled as he recollected the past events, he recalled that the haughty blue-haired guy was hurt pretty badly. He lunged forward but he was held back in his seat, he looked behind him out of confusion and saw both of his wrists tied by two separate thicc-ass ropes, and these ropes were also tied on a circle-shaped metal, that metal was dug into the ground far from him. Even the ropes have talismans attached to them.

They did the same to yours too, except there are more talismans attached to your rope than Itadori's. The number of talismans on your rope annoyed you.

"What is this?"

Itadori asked and Gojo answered the poor boy's question.

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuuji"