Episode 11

You are currently on a small bridge above a small running body of water. The sun was slowly setting and you watched the beautiful scenery with a bored gaze while leaning your against the rails with your cheek on your palm. Your mind is busy thinking about the events that happened today.

Junpei's face flashed into your mind, and you immediately pushed the memory away and thought of something else instead, anything just to not remember his face.

You look down at your palm, clenching it every now and then.

"Why...Are the gods playing a joke on me?"

You grumbled with furrowed eyebrows.

"I hate this day. I don't want to be in this mission anymore"

You complained before you looked back at the beautiful sunset.

•••‖⁜‖•••

'I want you to watch over Itadori and tell me if there are any strange changes in his behavior'

•••‖⁜‖•••

Gojo's demand crosses your mind and you can't help but click your tongue in annoyance.

You were left in your own thoughts when two voices caught your attention, you followed the direction of the sound with your gaze, and the moment you realized who the voices belonged to, you immediately regret being curious about them.

'The gods are really playing with me!'

You thought angrily with gritted teeth while you looked down at Itadori and...Junpei. They look like they're enjoying their conversation, given by their smiles and laughs.

'I just hope they won't notice me'

You carefully took steps away from their line of sight, but things are not really going to go your way today.

"Oh! (Name)!! What are you doing over there?"

You jumped on your spot when Itadori called out to you in his usual loud voice. You grumbled incoherent words as you closed your eyes tightly.

"(Name)! Come over here!"

Itadori invites you and you contemplate. You outwardly grimaced at the thought of being with them, especially Junpei, but in order to regain Junpei's trust in order for him to cooperate and not appear rude, you begrudgingly complied with Itadori's friendly request. With a loud, tired sigh, you descended down the bridge and approached them with a forced friendly smile. 

Junpei sweat drops at your arrival while you try your best to not look in his way. You sit beside Itadori and remained quiet.

"Why did you suddenly leave earlier, (Name)?"

"That's a secret"

"Oh, okay! But do tell me later"

"K"

Itadori noticed the drastic change in your behavior, you seem to be in a foul mood ever since you met Junpei and he can't think of any reason why you would react this way. But knowing you, it's best if he doesn't pry into it now. 

Instead, he turns to Junpei and does the introduction instead.

"Junpei, this is my friend (Name) Sunako! I'm sure you two already saw each other earlier. She's a bit shy at the moment, but she's just as cheery as I am!"

'I don't think she's being shy at all...'

Junpei thought as he subtly looked at you.

"O-okay..."