Episode 7.2

"What price did you pay to rise from the dead?"

You asked Itadori menacingly.

"I...I don't...remember..."

'So she's aware of that too'

Gojo thought as he observed you. The more he observes you, the more he notices a lot of new things from you.

Your unreadable eyes delved deeper into Itadori's, he almost thought you're communicating with Sukuna because of the intense eye contact. Then you suddenly and finally broke the long eye contact, bringing a huge sense of relief to Itadori. He released his breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"You couldn't seem to remember, but to be honest, it's really not my problem so I'll just forget it. Well then, if that's the case, when exactly are you coming back? I can't deal another day with that emotionally unwell pair during missions"

You casually spoke but your tone still lacks emotions, it's still monotone. Itadori refused to make eye contact with you because of the tension earlier, so he resorted to focusing his gaze on the ground.

"I...I don't know y-yet"

"That's going to be a surprise for them, (Name)-chan. For now, I want you to come with us"

"To where?"

You asked with your arms crossed as you eyed your teacher suspiciously.

"Why do you always look at me like that? Anyway, I have a cursed spirit to kill so I assume you'd like to—"

"Let's go. At least this makes the trip to my destination a little shorter"

"You have a place to be?"

"Yep, but don't worry about it"

"Alright, here"

Gojo extends his hand to you to let you fly with him but you declined his offer.

"I can fly by myself"

You retreated a couple of steps back before calling out to your shikigami, Oitsuki.

"Give me a ride, Oitsuki"

Your fingertips started to emit white light and stardust. You motioned your hands in directions that creates the form of a crescent moon. Then there it is, a crescent moon floating in front of you. You casually hop onto it and looked back at Gojo and Itadori.

The two are apparently looking at you with awestruck faces, even though Itadori decided to make eye contact with you for a couple of seconds, he couldn't stop himself from gazing at you doing your shinigami work. Watching you casually bring out your shikigamis' items and the shikigami itself is really just so cool.

"Hey!"

You said, snapping them out of their daze.

"Well?"

"Oh, right! Let's go!!"

Gojo cheerfully exclaimed before he left at the speed of light and you followed suit, leaving a trail of glittering moondust as you followed him. 

Meanwhile...

Jogo has his eye focused on the sky, staring at it for no reason at all.

No.

There is a reason.

He fought Gojo just a few seconds ago and their destructive fight led him to laying on the water on his back. Gojo delivered him powerful attacks one after another, leaving him covered with bruises and blood on his lips. The memory of letting himself get bodied by a cocky middle-aged man like Gojo is just utterly unsatisfactory to him.