Episode 7.1

"Phew! Finally, I escaped Fushiguro's interrogation. So troublesome"

You said out of relief to no one in particular but yourself.

"Now, off to Hanabi's house. I hope she doesn't have anyone over at her house tonight"

You walked along the quiet and empty sidewalk with only the moonlight and street lamps providing light on your path.

'It's so silent...I love it'

You thought as you decided to spend some time looking around your surroundings just for no reason. The sounds you could only hear are the bugs buzzing around and your boots' heels clicking against the ground. There are no humans around which meant no noise and trouble. 

You'd really hate it if someone were to disturb the silence of the dark.

Suddenly the sound of something hitting against metal reached your ears, making you turn your head to the source. The sound came from the dark alleyway on the opposite side of the road. There wasn't any street lamp near the alleyway, so you can't observe the alleyway from your spot. You squint your eyes in suspicion but you did not move from your spot, you only stood under the illuminating light of the mesmerizing moon.

Sounds of metal came from the same alleyway again but this time, a meow was heard afterward. You immediately moved your feet and approached the alleyway, but you still have your guard up. You stand in front of the dark alleyway and heard another meow again.

"Aoandon, lantern"

Almost instantly, a traditional lantern that emits soft blue light appears beside you out of thin air. With a forward motion of your hands, pointing in the dark alleyway, the lantern moves on its own and goes in the direction you ordered it to go.

The moment the lantern moved deeper; its light shone on the creature that is far from a cat.

A Cursed Spirit.

The Cursed Spirit has countless cat eyes around its fat body, and some of those eyes looked like they actually belong to a cat. You gazed at it with no emotion as the spirit snarled at you,  revealing its multiple sharp teeth in an attempt to intimidate you. You mentally scoffed. It screeched and its voice has the mix of a cat's voice and a monster's voice.

The Cursed Spirit started to crawl quickly towards you in order to slash you into pieces with its sharp-looking claws that are longer than your other toxic aunt's fake nails. 

You calmly raised your hand and formed a finger gun before directing it at the spirit.

The spirit approaches closer...

"Bang"

Splat

The spirit disappears.

The cursed spirit was obliterated in the blink of an eye, and not even a single remains of it is left. Its purple blood paints the narrow alleyway but none ever reached you.

You brought your hand to your side and looked down at the spirit's blood with degrading eyes that lack a single shred of sympathy.

But why should you sympathize with it anyway?

You're a jujutsu sorcerer.

Your job is to kill cursed spirits.

You moved your finger back and forth and the blue lamp retreats from the alleyway and then back to your side.

"Thank you, Aoandon"

The lamp then fades away slowly, its parts fading away in the form of blue butterflies until the lamp was no longer there.

"What a shame, I was expecting to see an actual cat but instead I got a worthless piece of garbage"

You boringly said before walking away, acting as if nothing happened. Acting as if it was a normal occurrence for you.

You headed back to the sidewalk where you once stood, you looked up and saw the moon still up in the sky blessing you with its illuminating light. You smiled softly at it.

You were happily gazing up at the moon when you saw something quickly fly past it. If you were a normal person, you wouldn't have noticed it. You looked in the direction where the unknown object went but it was gone.

Or so you thought.

Your senses picked up a familiar aura and you quickly turned around as you instinctively summoned a spear, ready to combat whoever or whatever it is. But unfortunately, you were only to be met with the face you were least expecting to see.

"Ah! (Name)-ch—Oh?"

Your sharp spear was almost touching his forehead but you found yourself unable to close the distance between your spear and him, so you figured,

'Is this the Infinity?'

"Gojo..."

"Sensei"

Gojo corrected you with one of his fingers raised and a playful pout on his lips. You were too focused on your teacher that you didn't notice your classmate that he was holding under his arm.

"(N-Name)?..."

Your eyes widened a bit before you looked down, your breath hitched when you saw Itadori Yuji wearing a nervous expression. Itadori was unsure how to explain or react to the situation now that you know that he's alive this whole time. He didn't expect to see you tonight but thanks to his laid-back teacher...you saw him.

"You..."

You muttered almost in a growl as you slowly lowered your weapon from Gojo who smirked at your reaction to Itadori's revival. He was expecting you to cry or be happy that your classmate is now back from the dead, but you did the opposite: You were pissed.

You abruptly pointed the tip of the blade against Itadori's throat and asked menacingly.

"Why are you still alive, Itadori Yuji."

"Uhh...I"

Itadori began to sweat bullets as he was struggling to find the right explanation because of how close your blade is to his throat and how your face is so unreadable. He can't determine if you're happy on the inside, shocked or confused.

You were just staring at him dead in the eye.

"Please keep this a secret from your classmates, (Name)-chan"

"Why should I? Do you know how sad those two were when you 'died'? They were struggling to accept the reality that you're gone but then here you are; no bruise, no bandages. You are in perfectly good condition. Their grieving was just a waste of tears. So, I'll ask again, why are you still alive?"

"I'm sorry but it was Gojo-sense's idea! He's been training me to control my cursed energy so I can fight better and be stronger"

"You didn't answer my question"

"What are you—"

You moved your face closer to him causing your faces to be mere inches away from each other but that didn't bother you at all, because the only thing that is bothering you is that the presumed Itadori Yuji is breathing and talking in front of you. Itadori couldn't stop himself from cowering in front of you all of a sudden, it's like his body is desperately telling him to do so. 

It's like there's some sort of pressure making him cower and submit but he doesn't know what it is.

"What price did you pay to rise from the dead?"