Episode 1.2

"Fushiguro!"

Itadori yelled, expecting a response from the boy who is currently in too much pain to respond. Fushiguro tried summoning Nue but instead, he was thrown into the wall by the spirit causing him to choke out blood. Itadori saw the divine dogs melt down to the ground.

The cursed spirit approached Fushiguro...

"Hey"

You spoke to the cursed spirit nonchalantly, Fushiguro looked at you in surprise.

"What are you doing?!"

"Let him go"

You ignored Fushiguro and continued speaking to the curse. The curse only growled at you causing you to glare at it. Then, its other hand came your way to swat you away like a bug.

But with a single flick of your finger, the spirit was instantly blown out of the building. Dragging Fushiguro with it.

You winced at the sight of Fushiguro also being thrown out of the building.

"Shoot! I totally forgot he was there"

You snapped your head to Itadori and ran up to him, you grabbed his arm and pulled him off the ground.

"C'mon Itadori! Fushiguro needs our help!"

You said as you dragged him towards the destroyed wall and jumped out of the building without any care in the world. Itadori could only scream because of your sudden decision to jump out of a building recklessly.

Meanwhile, Fushiguro was on the ground and he was bleeding even more, he looked up at the huge cursed spirit with an agitated yet tired look. He tried to summon one of his shikigami again but he couldn't think straight because of the current situation.

The spirit was about to attack him but Itadori landed a punch on its head on time. Even though Fushiguro was saved by Itadori, he was still infuriated at him for fighting it without knowing that only curses can exorcise curses.

"Itadori! Why can't you understand to take those two and run?"

"You're in big trouble yourself!"

Itadori yelled back at him as he jumped on the spirit's arm and held onto it. The spirit dragged him into the ground before it yeeted him, earning a grunt of pain from Itadori. You ran towards Fushiguro as you watched Itadori in the sky with a bored face, you don't care whatever happens to the pinkette.

After all, it was his decision to come with you.

"Only curses can exorcise curses! You can't beat it!"

Fushiguro yelled as you stood beside him and asked if he can still move, he nodded but of course, you knew he's lying. A teenager covered with bleeding wounds is never okay. So without his consent, you placed his arm around your shoulder and held onto his hand while your other arm is wrapped around his waist to keep him balanced.

"I don't need your help!"

He argued as he began to squirm in your hold but you tightened your grip on his hand and waist causing him to stop and blush a bit because a girl has never touched him like this before.

"Hey! Stop acting so tough when you're all battered up!!"

You yelled back at him with annoyance laced in your tone, he didn't reply but he mumbled curses under his breath. You carried him to a safer place where none of the flying debris will hit him. After you placed him down, you two looked back at Itadori who is still fighting the curse.

"'You can't beat it' Is this the time to be saying that?! You're going to die at this rate! If I went home now, I'd be having nightmares!"

Itadori yelled at Fushiguro as he kept throwing punches at the curse while dodging its attacks. He landed in front of you and Fushiguro and continued,