Episode 6.1

"Kyoto Sister School Event? What's that?"

Kugisaki asked Fushiguro and looked at him for an answer, you also copied her actions and looked up at him with your chin on your palm.

"It's a get-together with the other Tech School in Kyoto"

'Kyoto Sister School? That's the other school that also wanted me to be their student'

You thought because the school's name rang a bell in your head. You grinned to yourself out of excitement at the thought of what your classmates are like if you went to that school instead.

Wondering why the first-years are asked to participate, Fushiguro asked Maki.

"Though isn't that event mainly second and third-years?"

"And those stupid third-years are suspended right now. So you need to participate"

"What do you do at this event? Smash Bros? I won't lose if it's the Wii version. I'll Meteor Smash so you can't come back"

You made a 'are you serious?' look while you gave the boasting Kugisaki a side glance.

"Then let's make a 4-man team--"

The rest of the words that left Panda's lips became nothing but white noise to your ears. Your half-lidded eyes looked down at the ground as you thought about what you should wear during the event.

"Yeah, it's a jujutsu battle where anything but killing goes"

You were starting to get really bored when you heard your favorite yet troublesome word.

The word 'killing'.

Your eyes snapped open and looked up at the person who spoke that word, Maki. Your eyes suddenly began to shine at the idea of actually fighting other students in hopes of finding a stronger companion that is capable of protecting themselves.

You don't know why you're still hoping to find that kind of person. Itadori still died despite being a vessel of the King of Curses, he's already considered to be powerful, and yet he still died. So how can those normal students be any different?

They continued to explain more about the event and it all became white noise again. You were left to imagine what kind of students are from Kyoto Sister School.

Are they honorable?

Are they respectable?

Most importantly, are they powerful?

"So, you'll do it right? You just had a partner die on you, after all"

"We're in!"

"We're in!"

Fushiguro and Kugisaki replied in sync with confidence and determination as they stood up from their seat. You mentally chuckled at their behavior. You rose up from your seat and crossed your arms as you looked at the second-years with a smug look.

"I guess I'll have to join too. Might as well have some fun once in a while. But if everyone that participates in this event disappoints me during battle, I'm out mid-battle"

Maki scoffed and smirked at you and you returned the gesture.

"Well, people this cocky are all the more worthwhile to train"

"Bonito Flakes"

There was silence for a couple of seconds until you remembered something, no rather, someone.

"Oh by the way..."

"Hm?"

"Do you three know a meek guy named Yuta Okkotsu? Is he your classmate?"