Day 111: What about calling you Mrs.Munson? (Eddie)

Breakfast

Breakfast... that's how I'll start this... yea? Pancakes... that's what you're thinking Eddie. Then you remember you are out of mix... well eggs and stuff... that'll work to.

I cuddle one more time, pulling Sarah's little body into mine, she fit with me and sleeping with her was everything I hoped it would be.

She stirred a bit and as I kissed her cheek mumbled and her soft snoring resumed. I wrote a good morning, in the kitchen note and placed it folded on my side of the bed.

You remembered as she woke up one time not knowing where you were and the look of panic on her face... well it still haunted your dreams. The look of complete fear, like she had awoken in those woods again. You held her while she cried for hours.

So... no more surprise absences. You were going to make her breakfast, but you were going to let her know where you were at all times. Though both of you weren't morning people, well you had been in such high spirits since getting Gareth to talk with her.

The sex had been amazing. The kisses frequent and getting to hold her whenever you wanted was also a plus. 

The days had passed relatively normal.

Sarah's need for you had not stopped as the days went by either, you always had a healthy sexual appetite, but this was even a surprise for you. The eggs were looking pretty good by this point and dancing in your boxers was starting to be a new morning past time.

I had big plans today, I had been thinking, I wanted more. I was so selfish with Sarah, I wanted her all the time and in any way. So first was breakfast, then I was going to take her out for a walk around town... then tonight I had planned a dinner and surprise.

As I moved my hips to the side and place the food on plates I feel her perfect finger tips slide along my waist and her arms wrap around me as her face was on my back. She grabbed a piece of bacon then pulled back with a smile as she danced along with me.

I leaned against the counter watching her, she had no idea how fucking beautiful she was. I smirked as she started up the coffee pot, measuring the grounds. She was particular about her coffee. I walked behind her as she was sorting our mugs...

 I walked behind her as she was sorting our mugs