Day 124: ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒 Promise (Eddie)

It had been a long couple of weeks

It had been a long couple of weeks. I had been trying to spend time with Sarah, but she was basically glued to Nancy. Not that I minded too much, she definitely wasn't starving me of attention.

I just craved her all the time.

There was a break from school coming up and I suggested we go up to Sarah's grandmother's house and spend some time as just two couples.

Nancy had finally gained some color back in her cheeks and I was still on cloud nine with my beautiful girl. She was the best, completely there for me and completely mine.

Jonathan was hesitant, Argyle had gone back home, it was a nice distraction having him here. The five of you hung out, Gareth and Argyle became fast friends.

We even found out that Argyle knew how to sign, apparently he had dated a deaf girl to, it didn't end well but he liked to sign. Sarah and him would laugh as he knew more than I did, Gareth found it so amusing that I was flustered.

Nancy seemed to smile more when he was around to. She was so happy to have people around, as soon as she was alone, well I was glad Sarah couldn't hear her crying.. we all needed a break.

Back to the others, I was having a problem. I was getting annoyed and angry. I needed to do something about this jealousy with Gareth. Maybe this trip would help, I just have this dull ache in my stomach. I can't describe it, I have never had someone like Sarah in my life. I just feel like she's going to be ripped from my hands at any given moment.

I am want her to stay with me. I need her to. The very idea she might go away or worse be missing again eats me up inside.

So in typical Eddie fashion I cling to her, this is both physically as well as emotionally. If she is near me, well my arms are around her. I'm so entranced with the feeling of her that sometimes I wonder what else there is.

She doesn't seem to mind.

Yet, I know I need other things. My school work is better, I almost have all C's which means I'll graduate. Sarah was very excited for me, saying she would make me a cake, honestly just a night with her is what would be the sweetest treat.

"Are you sure about this trip?" Jonathan was leaned against the counter. Ironically the two of us became better friends, he needed someone to smoke with and talk to while the girls were off being together. We had similar tastes in music and he would come with me to band practice.

With Will and Mike being around all the time to, well it was nice to have someone older to talk with. Maybe he could help me...

"Yea. I um been feeling a bit... weird.." I mumbled and Jonathan made a hand gesture to go smoke. I nodded and we walked to the back porch.

He sat down on the steps and pulled out the box we set up, "sit."

"Is Argyle coming back soon?" I was trying to change the subject already. Jonathan smirked as he licked the wrapper and sealing the joint, "he will be back for Christmas and graduation."