Day 87: Where Are You?! (Eddie)

It's been 𝙏𝙬𝙤 whole days

I've been driving for fucking hours... I didn't sleep last night. I can't sleep. She's missing... I fucking wasn't there to stop this....

She needed me. For the first time in my life someone really needed me.

It's like a nightmare... a total fucking nightmare...

That day, Andy had called Nancy and let her know... let her know that your Sarah... she jumped out of a moving car then took off into the forest. She's so light, barely caring about herself, she's probably hurt and alone...

Two days.... She'd been missing for two whole days...

What if someone has her... what if you are too late...

Nope, you had to stay positive...but that was getting so hard..

When Nancy called me, her voice was so distraught, she was shaking, a mess

She just started in... no how are you Eddie..

It was a shock, I wasn't much better..I became and still am... a mess.

"What do you mean she's gone?" My voice breaks over the phone as all I hear is Nancy crying.

"Eddie they took her... and now it sounds like she ran away..." Nancy mumbled and I could hear Mike in the background.

There was a shuffling and you hear someone else come to the phone.

"Eddie..." Mike's voice sounded like he had been screaming at a heavy metal concert, he must have fought for her.

"Wheeler.." My brain was still turning, trying to process the idea that Sarah wouldn't be in my arms today... and I may have lost her.

Then Mike took a breath, "you should know what happened..."

"Tell me everything.. but... you okay?" I was worried, he was very emotional, wouldn't let anyone know, but you should see when someone makes fun of Will or another of his friends. The kid is loyal.