Day 32: Ozzie the Dragon

Dear Diary...

I can't believe it. If I wasn't feeling the fuzz of his carpet and smell the aftermath of the joint you watched him smoke you would think you were dreaming. You were sitting in Eddie's room. Eddie had shown my drawings to the other Hellfire club members and now they wanted you to create pieces for the whole campaign.

You had been a bit overwhelmed at first with all their pointing and questions written down. It wasn't till Eddie yelled at all of them, funny enough when Eddie gets louder you can feel his voice, it gives you goosebumps. You wished you could feel his voice every time he spoke.

He had run off to get water and snacks. He was dancing around more than normal, he signed "Happy" over ten times when you were walking around his home.

It was a home to. It had been a few days since your parents moved on with their life. They would send money and letters, but it was definitely not the same. You had never been close with your parents, but Andy wrote you every day, he would sneak notes during class. He was still attending school with you, he was so angry with your parents. This small comfort made you feel better, but in the end it was just that a small comfort.

"Sarah!" Andy screamed your name across the school. He knew you could feel the scream, he knew you would recognize him. But you weren't going to turn, you had spent a whole night crying, contemplating why the world would place you with a family that made you feel so empty.

He ran over to you, you knew he was approaching, but the look on Eddie's face was new. It was rage. The feeling you had built up within your chest was showing on Eddie's face. You didn't turn to face Andy, you touched Eddie's chin, tilted his head towards you, "Thank you Eddie."

Using whatever power or courage you could muster you pushed what you thought were those words towards him. His eyes grew wide and he placed a hand over your mouth. He turned to look at Andy.. His mouth moving to fast, but the rage present, tears coming down his cheeks.

You feel Andy's voice, it was also angry. Then Eddie looks down at you, his hand gently over your mouth and he smiles, tears in his eyes, "My Sarah" you watch as he mouths the words.

Everyday. This was going to be Everyday.

Eddie returned with snacks and sat down next to you, he was always closing the distance between the two of you, his hands lift you at the waist to sit you between his legs. He played with your hair and everything he did sent goosebumps down your arms. He especially loved when you laid back into his embrace, your face close to his and you could hear his deep breaths. The sensation of his chest rising and falling with yours was magical.

You brought your notepad and another one. He pointed to the other notebook and smirked at all the Hellfire logos you had drawn on the cover. Inside were small pieces of paper with the same symbols. You had tried capturing him along with the other club member's asks.