Day 107: Dinner with the Emerson's

Dear Diary

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dear Diary....

Eddie was nervous, I could feel his hand shaking in my own. I was nervous to, but it was almost comforting that Eddie was also just as nervous for this dinner. He had been so bouncy when you told about you and Gareth finally talking things through, but you were still worried, had that piece of you that just wondered if this family... his family would actually accept you.

Gareth had called and talked to Eddie, he wanted both of you there so making sure on what foods were okay. Eddie said his mother was chatting on the background, she sounded excited and that gave Eddie even more nerves.

He had grown up around the lady and she was always so warm and welcoming. He wrote you a long explanation..

Mrs. Emerson was there when I got arrested for the first time, she was there when Gareth and I got in trouble at school. She has witnessed bullying and she's accepted me into her home anyways.

I want to make sure I am polite, but I'm torn. What if she is not kind to you. Will I have to stop my feelings towards her? Will the woman I know as Mrs. Emerson be different. I've never experienced having a mother, but I think she would be closest. She helped me get my school supplies, mended my backpack. I am scared Sarah. Scared that I will have to repay her kindness with words to defend you.

And it will be worth it. You mean that much. So I am nervous.

I smiled reading the words. Eddie was so steady writing his feelings, I could tell that speaking them was difficult. You had learned to let Eddie come to you, but this time you wanted to add some strength of your own to him. He shouldered his life and his choices by himself.

"I think it all will be alright. I am here to. I won't go anywhere even if she does hold any hate for my mother." I signed slowly. Eddie nodded, "I got about half of that." He signed back.

You don't have to protect me alone. I want us to be a team Eddie.

You and Me. Everyday.

He moved his fingers over your words, the way he carefully took in your thoughts whether from your finger tips, your lips or from the stroke of a pencil... he was mesmerizing.

He was sitting next to me on my bed, I looked over to the door being closed and smirked. I lowered my head and kissed his lips, I felt the usual hum of his mouth when I kissed him first. His arms weaving around me as he tossed the notepad onto the nightstand. Lowering me onto my back with him on top, he started to kiss down my jaw, my chin, he gently bit the tip of my chin. Then I could feel his hands lifting my shirt and I closed my eyes, the feeling of him against my skin was overwhelming and overstimulating.

I loved it.

I could feel his hands glide up to my breasts as he gently worked away at my neck with his lips, my own hands sliding up his arms and into his hair. He was so meticulous and knew all the right spots to make you flinch with pleasure. Your short gasps and goosebumps fueled his touch.

Just Call Me Sarahजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें