Day 45 and 46: You and Me

Dear Diary...

It's been almost two months since Eddie and I have met. I have noticed a change in him. When we kiss he tries to hold on longer, his fingers seem to travel and I wonder if there is a way for us to be closer. I have never been in a relationship and just due to the reputation that I have slowly picked up on from Will in regards to Eddie, he is definitely more experienced.

I don't have any feelings in regards to his experience, I only want to be there now, is it strange to want to be someone's future rather than their past... Nancy told me it was romantic, that she liked that idea.

We had been spending more time together, she learns so quickly. We can have full conversations now in sign language. She comes with me to Hellfire, it makes me wonder if she secretly wishes she could join to. Eddie has been dropping hints that she can always jump into a campaign. You offered to play if she did since she could translate, this made her smile.

"For you Sarah I would think about it." She spoke and signed perfectly. That's when I started to talk to her about Eddie.

We sat alone in my room, she was visibly upset when she came over, asking if I lived alone, how I secured the house. She made some notes in a small notepad and then kept the conversation about me. I wonder what she was documenting?

I start by asking... How do I get him to know I am okay with a bit more contact? Is it too forward to touch him. I would like to know what he feels like, I already enjoy his touch more than I can say.

She blushed at my questions, she motioned that these were all normal feelings but if she initiated she was sure Eddie might combust. I made a face, "can boys explode?"

"In more ways than one." She smirked and winked at me.

"I would not like Eddie to combust. He is good in one piece." After I was done signing she started to laugh, placing a hand over her mouth trying to hold back her tears. She kept shaking her head when I asked her if I was saying something wrong.

Then she moved on, pulling out a book from her backpack, "The Deaf: A book to vocalization" you slid your hands over the words.

"I heard you wanted to speak as well as sign?" Nancy looks at you, "Gareth and Will were very surprised the other day and I think I can tutor you.

I could feel the tears, Nancy was so nice, you had been so working with Eddie, but it was in small doses as you liked spending time with him. You nod and she smiles.

"Let's get a schedule together and I want to teach you about your home, what to do now that you are alone." Nancy motions around, "Do you know your parents new address and phone number?"

I nod and pull out one of the notepads in my desk showing her the paper. She writes down the information in the secret notepad which to you was a bit strange, but you trusted her.

"Now, to deal with Eddie...." She smiled as you got comfortable.

" She smiled as you got comfortable