Just then her familiar smile emerged from her face. She slowly moved her hand over mine and traced it with her eyes.

"You know when one person has cold hands," Lisa stared at me, I'm freezing.

"And the other has warm hands," Hers is comforting.

"Together they maintain the ideal temperature for hand holding," Lisa slowly intertwine our fingers and softly brushes her thumb into mine.

"It's called Thermodynamic Equilibrium, Kook. Which for me is one of the things I like to do with Jennie."

Lisa still smiling at me. I'm not moving.

Did I stop breathing?

"Friends don't normally do that, Kook." Lisa placed her other hand in my cheek and giving my hand that is intertwined to hers a soft kiss.

"So, Jennie will stay with me here. Right, Love?"

I definitely like her more than friends.

Wendy murmuring, "Thank you, Jesus! For hearing our prayers!"
While Seulgi is worshipping Lisa like an idiot. Irene nod in satisfaction.

"Do you still need further proof, Mr. Jeon?"

Say, yes! MORE!

Kook rolled his eyes and leave.

"The new and improved, Lalisa Manoban! Get yours one today!" Wendy and Seulgi high fiving.

"Jennie, he's gone. Jennie?" Lisa lightly patted my cheeks. Her lips apart staring at me.

"Are you okay?"

My turn to place my palm on her cheek. I look on her plum lips.

I move closer...

Lisa is moving closer, too...
.

.

.

.

"Manoban, booty call!"

Fuck.

Wait.

*****

Bam entered the restaurant and shouting a booty call for Lisa. Wendy and Seulgi motioned as if to cut something to him.

"What? Booty call for Lisa. I'm here for his booty call." Bam grinned at them. Those two trying to stop Bam from speaking.

Lisa and I automatically move away from each other. I sat in my seat.

Did we just actually about to kiss? In front of people.

Feels like, it's just the two of us.

Then I saw a very hot girl just entered the room. All of the guys are looking at her.

Booty call?

She approached Lisa, "Hey bad girl, I'm free tomorrow. Breakfast?" She pinched Lisa's nose and winked at her.

Booty call? Is the rumor true?

"What? Sorry?" Lisa clearly not listening.

"Break me fast?" The girl bit her lip. Seulgi and Wendy on my side punching Bam.

Rumor I heard from Bam that these two are fuck buddies?

"I can't sorry. I can't go that early. Got a lot of things to do." Lisa looked at the menu.

"Hmmm. Tonight?" Girl motioned to sit at Lisa's lap

Friends with benefits?

"Sorry. I need to be with Pops tonight. I can't." Lisa glancing at me and pushing her away.