24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back

Start from the beginning

He looked at me with a little frustration and said.

"If I do not come in the chamber tonight then how will you sleep on the floor alone,"

I gulped and held his hand to stop him going away from me.

"I will wait for you, Rudra. There is no one here who I know. You must remember, I came here with you, for you,"

He looked at me silently and I left his hand.

"You should go back to the chamber. The attendees must be waiting for you,"

I nodded and stepped forward to leave but then stopped.

"There must be something that is your favourite,"

I asked and he looked into my eyes.

"There was someone, my favourite,"

I felt a little hurting that he referred me with a 'was'.

"Seems like the someone is no more,"

And suddenly he pulled me closer and snaked his arm around my waist with anger.

"Do not you dare?"

I looked into his eyes and I could see him getting angry.

"Till when you are about to stay angry with me? And, how long am I supposed to be angry with you?"

I asked and he kept staring into my eyes.

"I am not angry,"

I lowered my gaze and muttered in a slow voice.

"You are not happy either. You did not have to marry me if you hates me so much,"

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. But, suddenly I felt him cupping my cheek and making me look into his eyes.

"Neither did you have to cooperate with me,"

My heartbeats raced hearing him and I immediately tried to push him away. Correcting the Shaul over my body, I muttered.

"Of course, But I was getting married to the old King. It was you who came to marry me,"

He looked at me and muttered back.

"Ofcourse, everything is just my fault. You are such a good girl,"

He walked away from me and scanned the almirah to take out his clothes.

I also did not reply to anything as I did not want to explain anything to him.

He had to understand himself. Be it me or himself, he had to break the old believes and seek the truths.

I walked out of the quarters and made my way back towards the chamber.

After going a little far, Suman and other attendees also joined me and suddenly Suman asked to me.

"Why you got wet?"

I blinked and lowered my gaze to look at the Shaul I was wearing.

"I slipped into the pot,"

And, she asked in confusion.

"What???"

I did not reply anything and came back to the chamber. Removing the Shaul, I made my way towards the bathing area.

I took a quick bath and changed into fresh air of clothes. It was a beautiful orange dress with the matching duppatta. It was not heavy but elegant. Perfect for the newly weds.

My back pain was relieved a bit now.

After getting ready I went with the attendees to the royal kitchen.