Please

"Vivian please look at me." He said in a low gentle voice.

"No you are going to put me under mind control again." I understand that what I'm saying is ridiculous but I really can't think straight.

He laughed I tried to stand up again and he just put light pressure on my already tired leg I fell straight back down.

He gently took my arm again in his huge hand and grabbed the hook with the thread attached.

I whimpered and looked him in the eyes, "Please don't hurt me." I saw some of his resolve leave him. His nose twitched and his hand with the needle wavered.

I let my head fall forward and rest on his shoulder and I finally allowed myself to cry my head swimming with fear.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimpered again.

I don't want stitches I want to go back to the hotel room and for this to all be a really weird dream.

My tears started rolling off my face and onto his bare chest I watched him set the needle down, he stood up and pressed my upper body to his chest.

It was one of the warmest hugs I've ever had. None of my family liked to be touched they weren't mean but they really didn't like hugs and sometimes that's what I needed. That was almost enough to put me straight to sleep he picked up his phone.

He dialed and put it to his ear it rang three times. I couldn't hear what he said he hung up and picked me up and pushed my feet onto the bed I laid on my side with my arm out because it still hurt pretty bad he pulled the covers up around my waist and they were still warm from him. I felt myself sigh and sink into the soft bed and I felt the guy climb onto the bed he laid a fair distance away and I didn't have the energy to fight that battle.

I just nodded and hummed already half asleep not wanting to say anything else. He started rubbing my back through my shirt it felt really good, and his warm breath against the back of my neck felt nice too for whatever reason. I liked him so close I could feel his breath.

I was starting to drift off completely when the squeak of the door startled me the man from earlier walked in he bent down next to the bed right in front of my out stretched arm. I pulled my arm back and tensed.

The boy behind me sat up a little and whispered to me, "let him stitch you up."

My breathing got heavier but just then the boy behind me sat up and lightly held my face and made me look him in the eyes, "It's ok Vivian just relax."

What he was saying soothed me but I still wasn't about to stretch my arm out enough for him to put stitches in me. I pulled my arm in tight to my chest, "No I don't want stitches."

The guy on the bed with me spoke, "Well I'm not about to let you bleed out." He said sternly but not so harsh I got scared. He sounded kind of like a concerned parent.

"I'm not going to bleed out." He looked at me frustrated and tired and pinched the bridge of his nose. I have a lot of blood I can spare some right?

I looked at the tiny bloody pool on the bed from where my arm was laying and the giant red stain down the front of my shirt.

"Vivian," he spoke a little more agitated, "we can do this the easy way or the hard way and I'm really tired so why don't you just stretch your arm out so my friend can get you all fixed up?"

I curled into a ball and pulled both my arms in close no way am I going to let some random dude I just met tell me I need stitches then proceed to try and tell me his friend is going to give them to me in his bedroom.

No thanks I don't need a blood disease.

"Vivian."

He all but yelled I jumped and my whole body tensed.