Kidnapped

I've been thinking about everything I'm kinda terrified to move I'm exhausted and I feel a little insane. An hour ago I retried all the doors very aggressively trying to yank them open I looked all over every table top for a key I looked under stuff too there is nothing.

I've just stayed on the counter after that I thought about my parents and the basketball tournament and mostly where I am and how I could have gotten here.

It is so weird I can't remember even a blip after picking up that wine glass. I considered breaking a window but then I reminded myself I don't know where I am or what is going on so I just sat on the counter. I think I'm just going to walk upstairs this is ridiculous.

We are probably just at Myra's house it's nice enough.

I found a knife in one of the drawers and laughed at how crazy I was being. The second they flip on the light I'm hiding this behind my back so they don't think I'm completely insane.

I got to the steps and I had a moment of hesitation there were hardwood floors and there wasn't a spec of dust on them, from the little light coming from the porch I could tell.

Myra's mom is always complaining about how much hair their dog loses but she was probably just being dramatic like always.

As I rested my foot lightly on the first step I could feel the coldness through my sock.

I slowly pulled all my weight up the step I didn't make a sound I tried to push all my worry out of the way and convince myself I'm not in a strangers house but theres this nagging feeling I may actually need this knife.

After not breathing for a full five minutes and finally making it to the top I just slid my socks over the wood floor there were three doors one was cracked open and I could clearly see that it was a bathroom I saw one right next to it and opened it pushing it open with the knife it was just a closet.

I wasn't so sure I wanted to open the third one it looked exactly the same as the other two but I knew this one had to be the bedroom I cracked it open and pushed the door open with the knife once more.

It squeaked and I heard a person who I assume is laying in the bed groan like a 'I don't want to get up yet' groan everything froze I felt like I couldn't move. I stopped breathing pretty much but nothing happened no other noise just silence. Maybe I'm hearing things. I took a step in.

Out of nowhere the light flashed on and I screamed and dropped the knife the blade fell first and it cut my arm open but I was too worried about the boy in front of me he was sitting back against the head board he looked a few years older than me his pitch black hair going in all directions and he was only in black boxers.

I frantically fumbled to bend down and pick up my knife and hold it towards him it looked like he was fighting a grin.

"You Mr., need to tell me where I am."

"I will Vivian just put the knife down." My grip loosened on the handle of the knife if he knows my name he must know me right?

"How do you know my name how do I know you, I'm sure I've never seen you before in my life." He rubbed his face his smile falling a bit he said, "can we have this talk in the morning it's a little late."

"No we need to have it right now I don't do well with waking up in strange places and not remembering anything."

He rolled out of bed and was standing on the opposite side of the room damn he was tall. I felt my adrenaline spike I could see all of his muscles flex when he lightly stretched he put his hands at his sides.

I took a step back and pressed myself almost uncomfortably against the wall.

"Wh-who are you and-and what do you want?" I said in the strongest voice I could muster.