feeling dizzy

My eyes were slowly shutting I was even drifting in and out when out of no where, the guy across from me, Shawn jumped up and yelled.

I screamed too because I didn't know what was going on he was making weird noises, acting like something was crawling on him I stood up and grabbed his arms to calm him.

I heard a low growl behind me. I twisted around to see Ryder's face scrunched up in anger I released Shawn's arms and his whole demeanor relaxed.

I took a few steps back looking over the weird scene before me my little heart beating so hard I could barely breathe.

"What is going on?" I asked. Looking back and forth between the two. It was quite a scene, a guy in a nice suit jumping and yelling like a crazy person. With the other guy making weird noises in the background.

"Sorry guys I thought I saw a spider." The guy Shawn said, he immediately sat down with a humph I didn't miss the glance he shot the guy Ryder.

I fell back into my seat both guys were completely consumed with their phones like nothing happened

what is wrong with these guys this is just weird, it's the first time neither of them have been looking at me or talking to me, what the heck just happened am I missing something?

I rubbed my face and then picked up my wine glass and downed the rest in one drink.

I should have probably checked the date on those capris suns that last sip was a weird flavor and who knows if they were even out of date. I just found it in the party room they could be really old.

I stood I can probably find a better place to lay at least until these goofs leave I started walking and both men got up and followed, which I thought was bizarre but it is seven o'clock on the dot their meeting may start at seven fifteen I reasoned with myself.

Besides what would they do kidnap me right in public.

I stepped onto the elevator, and yawned. My arms felt heavy, and my knees felt like they were about to give out.

The guys followed me into the elevator what is going on? Why do I feel like this, and why are they following me? I leaned over to hit a button to choose the floor, "Where are you headed?" I asked mid yawn both guys looked at each other my heart rate spiked. I leaned against the wall for support I feel like I'm about to fall over.

Ryder came over and hooked his arms under mine Shawn pulled out something metal and stuck it to the wall of the elevator and everything halted.

I looked up at Ryder he was looking down at me, "What is going on? Are you taking me?"

He didn't respond just gave me a sad look, tears pooled in my eyes, "Please just let me go I won't tell anyone I promise." I whispered.

He eased us down to the ground and just looked at me until I drifted off.

........

I blinked and I was awake I was in a car I looked around and when I got my senses I remembered what happened earlier but it was all fuzzy.

It was kind of like a dream but I knew I was awake. Ryder is holding me okay this is some messed up dream.

I reached up and touched his face he laughed and grabbed my hand pinning it to my body I looked down at it and moved my head around in a blur I didn't even know what I was doing.

Ryder turned to Shawn and said to Shawn who was apparently sitting next to him which I didn't even notice till now, "Um Shawn she just touched my face and her pupils are dilated."

"Yeah she wasn't supposed to drink the whole glass. I figured she was just going to take a sip of it she's going to be loopy for awhile."

Only like ten of the words he just said even registered in my brain.