Home

BLAIR GRAY
We were home. I don't believe it. I needed a shower and I needed sleep but that wasn't important. I first needed to find out what i need to do to kill these fuckers who are after me and my mafia.
Hey Andrei
Hey peach how are you?
Im ok and you?
Finally having you back home i'm great.
Where's the boy?
I couldn't get him the orphanage didn't give him to me.
Fuck fuck fuck Andrei. I asked you for something.
Damian get the car ready i'm gonna shower and were going after the boy.

DAMIAN IVANOV
We arrived at the orphanage and she is trying to get Ezra but they won't give him to us. She saved him once why is she going for him again I will never understand.

BLAIR GRAY
Im here for Ezra I called you weeks ago saying set his papers up. I told you we are coming for him. Now where the fuck is he? Do you know who I am? Im sure you know who I am and what i'm capable of. I don't like repeating myself now get the kid for me and I'm going to adopt him.
"Yes ma'am I know who you are but we aren't able to give Ezra to you without knowing if your house is safe for him or if you even have the financial ability to take care of him."
If you know who I am i'm pretty sure you know that I definitely have the financial ability to take care for him and I assure you my house is safe. I make sure everyone in my house feels safe and is well taken care of. Now give me the kid.
"I would have to send someone over to check out your house and everything near then we will be able to give him to you."
Listen here you are getting on my fucking nerves give me the boy and then you can come check out my house whenever you want. Im not gonna repeat myself Damian go get the boy idc what you do find him.

DAMIAN IVANOV
I am looking all around the orphanage for this fucking kid. Nowhere to be found. I look out the window and see him outside getting beat up by the older kids.
I rush outside yelling at them. I never thought i would have to yell at any kid especially one here. Do you know who I am? Do you know who he is? The lady that wants to adopt him will kill you guys if you ever lay a hand on him ever again and if she doesn't i will.
DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?

BLAIR GRAY
Come check my house today, tomorrow or whenever and I promise you it will be perfect and just as you want it. Im taking the kid and if you have any problem with that keep it to yourself. I will sign the papers the day you decide to show up on my doorstep. Bitch what a bitch. I just wanted to beat the shit outta her.
I am looking for Damian outside and i see him waiting by the car with my boyy.

_________________________
HEYY BABESS IMMA TRY AND UPDATE SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE LOVE YOU ALL MWAHH