Protest

Blair Gray
Just as I was about to speak up and protest about all of this he got on top of me. " Im sorry Blair" I was confused as to why he was apologizing to me he should be apologizing to his sister. We are nothing and his sister is more important at this moment. He put his head on my chest and his body was in between my legs. He put his hands under me hugging my waist. His breathing was heavy but he controlled it. What are you apologizing for? "for everything for you having to put up with my bullshit. I mean it wasn't your fault your father tried to kill my mother and I. It wasn't your fault my father is dead. Nothing is your fault and all my anger was on you. I am also sorry for forcing myself on you" I was quiet I didn't know what to say first time in my life I was speechless. "Blair" hmm " don't try to kill me or try anything stupid. It won't work out." mhm " Words princess words" Yes I understand.

Zavier Luciano
I was annoyed and her being by my side in my bed made me feel better. I hated that I wanted her but she had something that a man wanted. I go up and laid on her and she opened her legs so that my body was between her legs and my head was on her chest. I apologized for everything I put her through I know it's not her fault. I warned her not to try anything and I hope she understood. She started playing with my hair and it felt good. Having someone too sleep with and having someone care it feels good. My parent's never showed me that. I mean my mother left and left Zander and Zara with me.

Blair Gray
I am fucking annoying but I can't get out of his hold. I feel asleep and when I woke up he wasn't on me. He was in the bathroom. I got up quickly and I saw his phone on the table in his room. I went and dialed Damien's number. "Who is it" He sounded mad D its Blair. "where are you" He got out of the bathroom and saw me on the phone and rushed to me. D I'm at Luciano's help me. He looked angry he took the phone and threw it on the wall. It shattered into pieces. The rage in his eyes he looked like he could kill me.

Zavier Luciano
Just as I thought we were getting somewhere I got out of the bathroom to see Blair on my phone. Fucking hell you just don't know when to quit do you. I told you you're staying here with me didn't I. "I" Shut up I grabbed her by her Arm and took her back to her room. I threw her on the ground this is where you belong. I shut the door and left her in there. I was good to her and she took my kindness for weakness. Stupid stupid me thinking I could trust a Gray never.