Thoughts

Italy

Vitali Ravinov
We left the house and all I could think of is how fucked up we all are, I mean Blair was abused and her mom didn't no couldn't do anything because of her asshole father. Antonio, I mean he killed her family, and he shows up to her house a couple weeks later. We are so fucked up and that is because of our world and me I'm fucked up bad. It's our fucking mafia world. Blake and I went to a club for some fun, but unfortunately all I could think about is how I wanted Blair and this stupid bet I made with Antonio.
Blake get me whiskey on rocks
"Want anything to eat"
No Blake just get me the damn whiskey

Blake Ravinov
Damn Vinny you have got to fucking chill, why are you so pissed anyway.
Just go fuck a bitch a calm tff down. He told me to stfu what's up his ass.

Vitali Ravinov
I drink the whiskey and I'm thinking about to call her and ask how she's doing and maybe ask her out but it's not the time I think ill call her when I get home hopefully she'll be awake.
I wanted to go home now,but they wouldn't let me even if I threatened to kill them. Its 3am and I'm on my 3rd bottle of whiskey and I'm losing it these girls a rubbing up on me and I'm wondering if they have no life and these girls can go study and become something instead they are here stripping and giving their bodies for money.

Short chapter but ohh well
I HAVE TRIED TO WRITE BETTER BCC A LOT OF PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE MY WRITING IM TRYING GUYS