Safe

Damian Ivanov
It's been week's since Blair's been gone and as second in command I have to take care of everything. I check out the shipments, check on the workers and look for Blair. I think I'm losing it. Im not getting enough sleep because I'm out all day and night looking for her. No sign. These block fucking numbers better stop calling me.Who is it? D its Blair. "where are you" D I'm at Luciano's help me. That fucking bastard. Dad gather all the men that fuckers got Blair.
"Who?" Luciano. In less than 20 minutes we are in front of the Luciano mansion. I told my name to hack their gates and now we're in killing five guards in front of the gate. gonna start shooting at us and we retaliate shooting back. We get to the front door and walk in and he's waiting for us standing their guns and at our heads. Where is Blair? Well do "you see her around? Must be at the wrong house." i'm not fucking playing with you Luciano where is she.

Blair Gray
I hear the door opening I'm on the floor I'm in pain I think my wrist is broken or some thing I can't move it. All I can think about is this is how I'm gonna die in a dark room by Luciano. I raised my head up and looked towards the door and it's Luciano but not the one I expected. "Get up your brother is here." I look at her with a confused face mmy my brother? I wanted to cry all I wanted to do was die and be with my brother's but life had other plans for me. I don't have a brother. "The guy that took me home that day" Damian? "yess yess him" She helped me up and practically drags me down the stairs I am unable to walk barely moving. I see Damian and all I can do is cry I was so happy to see him he's here to save me. I yelled for him and he runs up the stairs and grabs me. My men ohh how glad I am to see them. "Let's go home Blair" now standing in front of Zavier looking straight in his eyes. Zara let's go she's coming with us. She comes running to me.
"Are you fucking delusional? Zara come here" He steps forward and my men back him up now my men and his men are ready to kill each other. Zander steps in "let her go it's not but if she comes back we will not expect her." Zavier stepped back. "Don't come back crying when she fucks you over. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." With that we are walking out of this hell hole.

__________________________
Heyy babes short but interesting sorry love yall.