Luciano's

Italy

Blair Gray
We drank,danced and played poker, there was nothing else to do. I could see Vitali was watching me all night, he had been staring at me, not even moving a muscle.
When someone touched me I could feel his anger, it radiated off of him. It was 5am, and we have been here since 3am, I was done for the day, so we got up to leave. I walked out and my men after me. I was about to sit in the car and I heard someone yelling. It was a girl I couldn't see them in the alley but no faces it wasn't clear it was pitch black but the club's sign lights was enough. I walked behind the car and got closer hey let her go, he chucked he looked old in his mid-forty's. "What do you want" The man spoke, "We are having fun, and clearly you're ruining it"
Well sir it doesn't look like she's having fun. Let go of her arm now, or he cut me off "or what sweetheart you gonna hit me" No I'm gonna shoot you I take my gun out pointing it at him let go of the girl. He pushed her towards me and ran off. She fell to the floor, unconscious. Damian come take her.

Damian Ivanov
What do I do with her boss?
"Take her home put her in one of the guest room's and lock the door" Whatever you say Blair.
What about you? "I'll be back I left my phone inside I will just come with the other car Im going to go to the docks before I come" Erick stay with her. He nodded and helped me put the girl in my car.

Vitali Ravinov
We were ready and getting out the door when someone bumped into me. It was dark in the hallway, but I could see a small body." Watch where you're going" and I chuckled as she pushed the rest of my men, I knew it was Blair, but I don't think she knew it was me. I grabbed her wrist and she stopped and turned to me. I thought you left. "Ohh well if it isn't Vitali" she chuckled. Why are you still here? " Excuse me" Didn't I make my question clear? "Who are you to ask me why I'm still here, let go of my wrist" She sounds annoyed. I'm looking out for you, Blair. " How is it that you're looking out for me exactly huh by putting a gun to my head" No Blair the Luciano's are in Italy.

Blair Gray
Snap back to reality Vitali you're telling me something that I probably was gonna find out tomorrow morning. I own a lot of thing's and people you know and anyway it's not like I have done something bad too them so we don't have a problem."No Blair you see your father was a bad man. You may not have done something bad to the Luciano's but your father has" Im telling you they won't be a problem."Yea Blair let's hope so because Zavier isn't the little boy you remember."

Ahhh guyss what are your thoughts on this chapter what do you think will happen? DO YOU THINK THEY'LL WANT TO HURT BLAIR??
Also happy 4th❤️🤍💙