Girl

Italy

Blair Gray
Damian walked in and when he said "it's the girl" panic went through my body. I ran out of my office and went upstairs following Damian, when we went into the room she wasn't there, and then I saw her on the edge of the balcony. She was going to jump Fuck me

Damian Ivanov
Hey girl what's your name?
hey, hey look at me. What's your name?She just looked at me with scared eyes.Can you come back up here?I'm Blair Gray you don't know me, but we met the other day at the Club."You're the one that saved me"I wouldn't really say saved, I just got that ass off of you."I owe you"No, you don't owe me anything."No I do, you saved me"What's your name?"Can you just let me go, please?""My family will be looking for me"Nobody's keeping you here. We just didn't know who you are so we had to bring you here."How long have I been here"Well, it's been a day or two.Come down so we can go?"I want to go home"Ok come down and My friend here his name is Damian he'll take you home.She nodded and climbed off the edge of the balcony.Fuck sake, Damian, take the girl home."Yes Boss""Thank you for everything Blair"She gave me a sweet smile and walked after Damian.I look at my Men and Andrei and shake my head. It's never a dull moment in this house.They all nodded and walked out.Damian IvanovBlair's ordered to take this girl whose name we still don't know home. She told me her address and I drove there she didn't speak a word after that.I get a call from Erik out the head guard and he was just asking where I am and what I'm doing.Erik can I call you back I'm kinda busy right now."Yea Damian call me back" Ok10 minutes later we were in front of this house that looked like a regular house nothing suspicious.Here you are."Thank you"She got out of the car and walked off I put the window down hey you never told us your name.She just smiled and turned around and went towards the house Crazy day.

——————————————-
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HER NAME IS AND ALSO WHO IS SHE??