Five Families

Italy

Blair Gray
Let go of me. I pushed Vitali off of me, got my things, and walked out of there. It was getting too hot my head was spinning and most importantly what did he mean by"You may not have done something bad to the Luciano's, but your father has" I need to find out asap. Erick was waiting for me outside "Ready to go, boss"Yea, drive me home as fast as possible. Erick was talking to me, but all I could think about was what Vitali said and how my father has done bad things. The man's dead and still a problem I can't seem to get rid of. He's dead 6ft underground and I'm stuck cleaning his shit up. Erick was scared of me he got home quick and stopped all conversations. I got home and Damian was sitting down on the couch but no Andrei. I ran upstairs to his room with Damian behind me questioning every move. Truth be told I would also be freaked out if someone barged into the home and just looked around like a crazy person."Blair what's wrong" He kept asking me that it was honestly getting on my nerves. I need a drink my head was hurting. Where is Andrei? Where is he?He is sleeping he went up 20 minutes ago.Блядь (Fuck)"Что не так"(What's wrong)I need to know something from him fast to know what I'm going to do but he is asleep and I'm losing it."Tell me what's up"Let's go downstairs I need a drink I'll tell you there.
Damian and I were up all night and I told him what Vitali told me and how the Luciano's are in Italy.

Damian Ivanov
Fuck he didn't tell you what your father did? "No all he said was that my father was a bad person and he did bad things and Zavier isn't the same little boy I remember. Well none of us are the little kids anymore we all are fucked up somehow.

Blair Gray
The Five Families is an organization of Mafia's we had and still have truces between these five families for many years and nothing changed that until a couple of months ago when Antonio killed my father and my family. I understand my father was an ass, but he had no right to kill him. He broke the truce between two families and this is where we are now broken apart, all in their corner. Giovanni Crime Family
Gray Crime Family
Luciano Crime Family
Ravinov Crime Family
Smirnoff Crime Family
The five biggest mafia families to ever exist, the strongest. I was to end up marrying one of them the boys because my father needed to get closer to one of the families, it didn't matter which, but I was to marry at 18, but that didn't go too well for my father. The father's all wanted their son to marry me, Blair Rosalie Gray. They wanted an heir, and a wife is good for their business, it makes them stronger and gets them better deals. That was my life before all of this. Now look at me, I am one of the feared Mafia leaders. People are mostly scared of me because they don't know what I'm capable of,, and I think that's a good thing." Wow, Blair, I'm sorry" No don't be we all are stuck in this world Damian it's whatever might as well make the best of it. I just have to find out what my father did to the Luciano's, so I can fix it before things get out of hand.

Damian Ivanov
I felt bad for her she told me all these thing's that she didn't need to. It was already 6am we were up all night talking and we didn't notice the time go by. She was still in her dress and her makeup. I felt bad after all of this rough day Vitali tells her this bullshit about Luciano's being back. The Luciano's were gone for a while because the leader Franco Luciano was sick and his eldest son Zavier has been training since 5 I mean we all were but Blair. Zavier took over the family business earlier before all the rest. Franco retired and gave everything too Zavier. Blair what do you want me to do about the girl? I thought the girl was least of her worries but I needed to know what too do with her. "Which floor is she at?" She's at the room next too your's. " I told you too put her in one of the guest bedroom's" There was no room on the second floor thats our floor and the gaurds and the first is the maids so it was either there or the basement." ok is the door at least locked?" Yes it is she nodded and put her drink down.

Its currently 4:06 I have class 8am and I was up all night writing this. I hope you guys like it. What do you guys think Blair's father did to the Luciano's?