31: Finale.

It's been the best weekend for Sohee and Chenle

It's been the best weekend for Sohee and Chenle. Getting back together and having those days filled with happiness and laughter after the drama that's been going on, felt really nice.

Haeri loved hearing the story of Chenle blushing as he met Sohee's mom when he went to spend the whole day at her place. Sohee never thought that anyone could fluster the boy to that point, but her mom apparently was a master at that.

The girl whined in Chenle's arms as he pecked her forehead before heading back home. "Don't go yet."

"I have to, baby. Besides, it's a school day tomorrow."

She raised her brows and gasped dramatically. "Since when do you care?"

"Since I want to try and be a better person, thanks to certain someone." he booped her nose which made the girl giggle.

Her smile suddenly disappeared when she saw someone walking in their direction so Chenle turned around as well.

Renjun smiled softly as he waved to the two, getting a wave back from the girl and a nod from the pink haired boy. "Hey."

"Hi, Renjun." she said softly.

"I just wanted to talk real quick, but I can come back some other time." he smiled awkwardly and backed away a little.

"No need, I was just leaving."

Sohee looked at Chenle with a proud smile, noticing more and more how much he's been changing.

The other boy furrowed his brows upon not being used to Chenle being so considerate. "Oh, ok."

"Actually, it's good that I see you. I wanted to do this at school, but since you're already here.. I wanted to apologize for doing this to you." he pointed at the boy's bruise that was barely there, but still a bit visible.

"It's fine. I can understand why you did that."

"Still, I should've taken care of it differently." he walked over to the boy and patted his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Renjun smiled softly and nodded. "It's ok."

"Alright, I'll see you two at school. Goodnight, princess." he placed a kiss on Sohee's cheek.

Renjun stared at the girl confused and then watched as Chenle was walking away. He pointed to him and said "am I hallucinating? Is that the same Chenle I know?"

She burst out laughing. "I know, it's pretty crazy, right?"

Renjun couldn't help but laugh a little as well. "So, you two are back together?"

"Mhm."

He nodded and looked around, scratching the back of his neck. "I heard what happened with Yeondu."

"She needed to know where her place is."

"I think she understood, considering she transferred back to her old school."