11: Be More Like Me.

Chenle looked at the clock and it turned out his shift was over

Chenle looked at the clock and it turned out his shift was over. He didn't do much even after Sohee's angry outburst, knowing that she'd probably tell mrs. Kim everything and he'd be in trouble anyways.

He walked around to find her and after awhile he did so, as she was sorting through books. "My shift is over."

"You're still here?" she didn't even look at him.

"You're still mad?"

"How could I not be?!" Sohee put down a book harshly onto the desk which seemed like she did it on purpose. She looked Chenle in the eyes with so much anger and disappointment that the boy couldn't help but smirk, liking her attitude.

She scoffed. "Why are you smirking?!"

The pink haired boy suddenly walked closer to her, making her intuitively back away. He kept on getting closer and closer, until her back was pressed against the shelves. "You know, you still owe me." he smiled as he played with a strand of her hair.

"I don't owe you shit. You didn't work at all."

"I like when you curse."

"You have weird preferences." she gulped as his face was closer and closer to hers with every word he spoke.

"I know, right?"

"Go away, I have to finish this." she placed her hands onto Chenle's chest, trying to push him away.

She could've definitely used bigger force to push him completely, which he was aware of. Realizing that she didn't do that, he thought that maybe she wanted the same thing he wanted.

"You shouldn't let people use you like that. You should be more like me."

She scoffed. "Like you? No thanks."

"If you were like me, we could just kiss to get rid of this crazy tension and forget about it."

Sohee felt her cheeks starting to burn at Chenle's flirty words. She gulped again, trying to avoid his eyes.

"But you can't do that, can you?"

She didn't say a word nor looked him in the eyes.

He gently grabbed her hands off his chest and put them down. He then held her chin and lifted it up so her eyes finally met his again. When he noticed the blush covering her cheeks, he smirked. "Too bad."

The boy walked away without saying anything else, leaving the girl behind with her books. She felt herself pressed against the book shelf even though he wasn't even there anymore. Her breathing was different and her knees felt so weak she swore she could've fallen onto the ground. She slapped her cheeks gently upon realizing the idea of kissing him actually made her excited.

Chenle couldn't wipe off the smirk off his face as he walked through the library, ready to leave. He put his palm up and shouted "great job, everybody!"

Everyone looked at him with a disgusted face and rolled their eyes. He was used to those reactions so he wasn't phased at all. The only people who liked him were Jaemin and girls who liked assholes. He wondered if deep down Sohee was one of those girls too.

 He wondered if deep down Sohee was one of those girls too