20: Think It Through.

Sohee suddenly pulled away from the kiss

Sohee suddenly pulled away from the kiss. "I can't."

"What?" Chenle's hands slid down her face as she moved backwards.

"You can't just kiss me and tell me all those things and expect me to fall for it."

The boy furrowed his brows. "Sohee, I'm not playing around."

"I need to think." she turned on her heel. "Don't follow me." she added once she felt his presence behind her.

He didn't want to, but he listened. Chenle watched her walk away while the cold breeze hit his face, sending shivers all over his body. He sighed and kicked little rocks he found under his feet as he began to walk back inside the school.

He noticed Renjun standing by the entrance and staring at him with a smirk once again. It seemed like he was waiting for the pink haired boy, but he just wanted to tease him.

"Look, I don't know what your deal is, but stay the fuck away from her." Chenle pushed him out of the way.

The long haired boy chuckled. "It seems like you should be the one to stay away from her."

The other clenched his jaw and fists as he turned back around to the boy.

"You heard me." Renjun licked the blood off his lip. "She didn't seem too happy to have you kiss her."

Chenle walked over and grabbed Renjun by his shirt. "You were watching us the whole time?"

The boy shrugged and his smirk annoyed Chenle more than anything at that moment. "Fucking freak." he pushed him again and walked away, back to the library.

Renjun smirked and fixed his hair before he left the school.

The pink haired boy got back to the library and everyone's attention turned to him. He rolled his eyes and sat down by one of the desks like nothing happened.

"Ok, get back to work, everyone." Yeondu ordered and walked over to the one who was center of attention. She leaned down and touched his face gently to which he hissed from the pain.

"Don't." he grabbed her hand and pushed it away.

She sighed. "You can go home, your shift is almost over anyways."

"Great." he got back up right away and left without another word.

Yeondu didn't like the turn of events. She wanted to seduce him but it didn't work. She only hoped that there would be another opportunity.

📚

Sohee came back home with red and puffy eyes.

"Sohee baby, you're home?" her mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes! But I'm not hungry, I'll be in my room."

The girl's mom peaked her head out of the kitchen and saw her daughter rush to her room. She knew that something was wrong so she went to check on her. "Sweetie, is everything ok?"

Sohee tried to keep her tears from falling but she couldn't. She burst out crying into her hands and felt her mom's arms wrap around her from behind. She simply held her daughter in her embrace without asking anything.

"I have to call Haeri." she said after calming down and her mom nodded, leaving the girl alone.

Haeri didn't want to take no for an answer when she said she'd come over so Sohee waited for her best friend excitedly - not that she was in a good mood but Haeri always made her feel less shitty.

She ran to open the door for the girl and immediately dragged her into her room.

"Beore you tell me the whole story," Haeri locked the door and reached inside her bag. Sohee gasped and kicked her legs excitedly when the other took out two bottles of soju. "I think we both need this."

"If only you knew."

Haeri handed her one bottle and grabbed the other one herself. They opened and clinked them together quietly so Sohee's mom wouldn't hear. She didn't have any glasses in the room so the two drank from the bottle.

Maybe one bottle each was a bit too much for someone who wasn't used to it, because Sohee's drunken actions proved it right.