03: Good Luck, Darling.

Chenle blasted music through his airpords while he waited inside the school corridor for teacher Kim

Chenle blasted music through his airpords while he waited inside the school corridor for teacher Kim. He leaned against the wall with his hands inside his hoodie pocket and looked around the empty hallways. A scoff escaped his lips while thinking about working in the place he hated the most, on a saturday on top of that.

He didn't move an inch even when he saw the teacher walking his way. His hands reached for his phone to lower the volume of the music he was listening to.

"Hello, are you ready?"

Chenle forced a smile and nodded, without even saying hello.

The teacher placed her hands on her hips and sighed. She then gestured for him to remove his airpods which he did while rolling his eyes. "You can't even say hello to someone older than you?"

The boy smiled fakely. "Hello, mrs. Kim."

The woman sighed, out of words and strength for this boy. She started walking in the direction of the library, having Chenle follow behind.

"Why am I here on a saturday? I was supposed to help after classes."

"There's a lot to do before summer break so we need extra hands."

"Great."

Once the two reached the library, the teacher stopped before walking in. "I'll know if you decide to slack off and do nothing, so don't even try that. Be a decent boy for once and help a little."

Chenle sighed and put his hands inside his pockets. Teacher's expression suggested that she waited for some kind of confirmation to her words, so he eventually nodded.

The boy looked around the place that was so unfamiliar to him, considering that he hated reading and never had any book in his hands willingly. The library was huge, everything was made from wood - from the floors to the book shelves, desks and whatever more you could find in there. There must've been thousands of books just there and he hadn't even seen the whole place yet.

"Sohee!" the teacher called out a name while the two stood by one of the desks.

A tiny girl with long, black hair and cute face peaked her head from behind one of the tall bookshelves.

Right, Sohee.

"Mrs. Kim!" she walked over to the two with the biggest smile on her face. "What are you doing here on a saturday, mrs. Kim?"

"I found you a helper." she pointed to Chenle.

The girl glanced at the boy who she knew very well - not personally, but from all the stories that went around the school. A confused and uneasy expression appeared on her face as she remembered all the stuff she heard about him, but she quickly shook it off, smiling widely once again. "Sounds good, we need some extra help." she glanced at Chenle once more and extended her hand. "I'm Sohee."

He looked down at her hand and back up into her eyes. "Chenle, but I guess you already know that."

The girl tried her best not to show her honest reaction to him in front of the teacher, so she put on a fake smile and dropped her hand.

"Alright, I'll leave you two to it. Make sure to help and not slack off, remember - I'll find out how you did." she gave Chenle a dangerous look which changed immediately once her eyes met Sohee's. "Good luck with him, darling."

Sohee and Chenle stood in front of each other without a word while the girl watched the teacher leave the library. She exhaled and intertwined her hands behind her back, moving back and forth on her feet. When she glanced at Chenle, he was already staring at her blankly.

"So, um.." she cleared her throat as she felt her cheeks warming up. "Have you ever worked in a library?"

"I've never even set my foot in one."

"So, no, got it." she avoided his intense eyes. "Alright, so, first of all, your schedule."

"My schedule?" Chenle furrowed his brows as he watched the girl reach for some huge notebook. When she leaned over the desk to reach it, her perfect figure caught the boy's attention. Maybe nerds can be hot too.

"We all have our schedules, just like at work. So," she walked over and stood next to the boy, having her eyes locked on the pieces of paper.

Chenle glanced at her face from the side instead of the what she was trying to show him. Her nose was tiny and cute, her plump lips were tinted pink and her cheeks were slightly blushed. The smell of her perfume suddenly hit his nose - she smelled fruity, yet elegant.

"So, you have most of the schedules with me, I guess. I can give you-" she paused once she moved her head up, wanting to look at the boy, but was taken aback when his face was right next to hers.

Chenle turned his face towards hers and looked into her eyes, not moving an inch. He smirked once he saw her obviously getting flustered.

"Um," Sohee moved to the side. "Here, you can take a screenshot of it or something." She handed over the notebook to the boy who couldn't stop smirking. "I'll be right back." he watched her walk away as fast as she could and laughed to himself while taking a picture of his schedule.

Sohee walked inside the personel's closet room and slammed her back against the door. She let out a deep breath and mumbled to herself. "What the hell is wrong with him? What a prick. So cocky, so full of himself."

"