22: All.

Haeri told Sohee about the text she sent him last night and the girl couldn't believe her ears

Haeri told Sohee about the text she sent him last night and the girl couldn't believe her ears. She rushed to grab her phone to check and make sure it was real - she so hoped that it wasn't. She wanted to hide and never come out out of the embarrassment but she knew she couldn't avoid him forever.

She got herself prettied up and took deep breaths before coming out of her room. "I'm literally so embarrassed I don't know how I'm going to handle this."

Haeri shook her by the arms. "You have no choice, besides, he's here so it means he wants the kisses."

Sohee slapped her best friend who began to laugh. The girl took another deep breath and finally walked out.

"Took you long enough." Chenle got up from the couch.

"Sorry, I had to get ready." she said, barely looking him the eyes.

"Hungover again?"

"What?" she glanced at him while holding onto her forehead unintentionally. "Oh, yeah, unfortunately." she chuckled.

"Well, I'm here so.."

"So?"

Chenle walked closer to the girl, making her back away which resulted in pressing her back against the wall. Not again.

"You don't want to kiss me anymore?"

She shut her eyes in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry for that text, I was so wasted and stupid. I'm never drinking again."

The boy chuckled. "That's a shame. I like the confident side of you."

"I'm confident even without the alcohol, thank you very much."

"Then why won't you do what you wanted to do?" Sohee stared at Chenle who's smirk appeared again, like it usually did whenever he tried to make her feel things. "Will you or not?" he asked once more.

"I don't know."

Chenle sighed and backed away. He was about to sit back down when suddenly, he felt a pull on his hoodie. Sohee held onto the clothing as if she didn't want him to move away ever again. "I really don't know what you're doing with me."

Chenle smirked and before he could say anything, the girl pressed her lips against his. The peck was long and hard, but she broke it too fast to his liking.

A smirk creeped its way onto his face again. "That's not enough." he kissed her again, this time a peck turned into a make out session and she couldn't help but wrap her arms around him, pulling herself closer to him as their kiss got more and more passionate.

She broke it again. "What if," he pecked her lips once more. "We talk?"

"About what?" he kept kissing her lips, cheeks and even went down to her neck.

A moan wanted to escape her mouth, but she bit her bottom lip instead. "About you, me."

"But talking is boring. This is more fun."

Sohee, even though she didn't want him to stop, pushed him away and held onto his chest. "Do you only ever want to make out?"

"Not just make out." he smirked and tried to come closer for another kiss but she covered her lips with her hand. He chuckled at the sight. "What are you doing?"

"No more kissing."

He raised his brows. "You know how much I like it when you act like you're unavailable."

"Because I am unavailable right now."

He sighed, knowing she had already made up her mind so he sat back down on the couch. "What do you want to talk about?"

She wiped her lips and sat down next to him. "Anything? We never really talked or got to know each other enough for all of this that we're doing."

He sighed again. "I'm not really good at those talks."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, answer this question first, then."

Chenle looked at her curiously.

"Is this-" she pointed to the two back and forth "what we keep doing.. Is it all that you want from me?"

He sat quietly, just staring at her. He didn't know how to answer that question because he's never been in a relationship that expected more than just the 'fun' part of it. He liked romance, which is why she once caught him in that section at the library - he acted as if he was still sorting the books out, but in reality he got too into one of them. He liked romance but didn't know how to apply it in real world. What he knew for sure was that he wanted to be with Sohee every second of every day.

"No, that's not all I want from you." he reached his hand out and intertwined his fingers with hers.

She glanced down at their hands together and smiled shyly as she didn't believe what was happening.