15: Opposites Attract.

TW: Mention of weed

TW: Mention of weed

"So, what's your next move?" Jaemin asked before he took a drag of the joint.

Chenle shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I'll give her some space."

The other coughed, either from the smoke or shock, or both. He wiggled his brows and Chenle rolled his eyes as he grabbed the joint from him. "What?"

"You're sick of playing with her?"

"Yeah, it got a little boring."

Jaemin sighed loudly. "Oh, shut the fuck up."

"What?!" Chenle chuckled, trying to avoid the conversation that Jaemin had already in mind.

"Just quit the bullshit. I can see that you like her!"

Chenle just put his head down and shook it left and right. He really didn't want to admit that he had feelings for her, he enjoyed the loneliness and lack of engagement that he knew so well.

Jaemin put his hand on Chenle's knee as he tapped it, wanting his best friend to look at him. "I know you better than anyone else and I know for a fact that you have feelings and needs like everyone else. Either you believe it or not, either you want to admit it or not, you need love just like we all do."

Chenle chuckled. "Sorry but it's hard to take it seriously, coming from a guy who's never been in a serious relationship before. Were you ever even in love to lecture me about it?"

Jaemin sighed. "You're harsh as always, but my  skin is thick enough for all that now after all those years."

Chenle felt like he took it too far. "Sorry bro."

"No, you're right. I've never been in love yet, but it doesn't mean I don't want to be."

"Then why are you messing around with girls so much?"

Jaemin shrugged. "I honestly don't even know." he took another drag "but don't be like me. If you really like her, go get her."

Chenle didn't say a word, his mind was filled with thoughts, pros and cons and just her.

📚

"Oh my god, oh my god." Sohee threw her bag onto the ground as she slid down the door in her room. She covered her face and screamed in disbelief of what just happened between her and Chenle.

She didn't understand her own feelings, she felt both hatred and attraction towards the boy and it confused her like nothing ever before. Not being able to handle her own emotions, she called Haeri.

The girl got to Sohee's place as fast as she could, worried by the panic in her best friend's voice over the phone. She jumped into Sohee's arms as soon as she opened the door "are you ok?"

The girl grabbed her hand and pulled her inside her room so her parents wouldn't hear a thing. She sat Haeri down on her bed and roamed around the room herself.

"Will you tell me what's going on?!" Haeri slightly raised her voice, not being able to handle the tension any longer.

"Chenle and I kissed."

The girl covered her mouth and threw herself back onto the bed as she kicked her feet excitedly.

Meanwhile, Sohee dropped her hands. "Of course you're excited while I'm panicking here!"

Haeri got up and walked over, putting her hands on her arms. "Why are you panicking? This is so exciting!"

"Didn't you hear the name of the guy?!"

"And?! Chenle's hot!"

"He's so not my type."

"Then why did you kiss him?" Haeri wiggled her brows.

"Because-" Sohee tried to find an excuse but she couldn't. "I don't know what I'm doing!" she whined.

"Calm down, let's look at it this way," she sat her down "do you feel attracted to him?"

Sohee rolled her eyes. "Well, yeah, but he's-"

"Nope. No buts, simple yes or no." Haeri cleared her throat "now, does he make your knees go weak and your cheeks blush?"

Sohee nodded.

"Do you think he's attractive?"

Sohee immediately pictured his perfect skin, small nose, choco eyes and cutely shaped lips which made her nod again.

"You like him, Sohee."

The girl looked at Haeri, pouting. She started whining as she fell back onto her bed. "Why did I have to fall for the bad guy! This has never happened before."

"Opposites attract, I've been telling you!"