08: Too Easy.

Jaemin hugged Chenle before going back home, leaving the pink haired boy to help at the library

"If you're so against commitment and all the lovey dovey bullshit then why do you like hugging and cuddling so much?" Chenle rolled his eyes as Jaemin squeezed him tighter.

"I only cuddle you!" he said in aegyo, holding onto his best friend tightly until the boy has had enough and freed himself from Jaemin's embrace.

"Come over later, we'll smoke some."

"Okay. Have fun there, new playboy." Jaemin winked and walked out of the building.

A sigh escaped Chenle's lips as he turned around and walked towards the library. The thought of working with books once again was making him annoyed, though knowing he'd be able to flirt with Sohee again made it somewhat bearable.

He walked in and was stunned with the amount of people he saw that time. On saturday there was only him and Sohee but this time, there was at least 15 people walking back and forth with books in their hands.

"You're here." Sohee's voice snapped him back into reality as she immediately handed him a box of books. "Take care of these. All of them." she gave the boy an intense look, suggesting that this time she wouldn't let him leave before he finished his part.

"What if I won't make it in an hour?"

"Then I suggest you better get to it."

Chenle scoffed and didn't say another word. He took his box of books and began his job when a thought crossed his mind - he didn't like the amount of work and number people being a possible obstruction for his flirting with Sohee.

After awhile, the girl began walking around, checking everyone's work and if any of them needed help. Chenle furrowed his brows, wondering why she went out of her way in that library. Does she really care that much?

"Is everything good?" she asked Chenle who was putting books on the shelves.

"Are you some kind of a boss in here?"

"You could say that."

"I like the sound of that." he smirked.

Sohee rolled her eyes as she pushed him out of the way and went onto the small latter. "You're leaving too much space between them so they look crooked."

Chenle watched her fix his job and he only shook his head. He couldn't care less and he enjoyed the chance to flirt with the girl.

Sohee's foot suddenly got stuck in between the latter and her body began to fall backwards. Chenle noticed right away since he stared at the girl with no break and caught her eventually.

She laid in his arms as one hand of his was under her knees and the other around her back. She wrapped her one arm around his neck when she began to fall, the gesture was an automatic move she didn't intend to do.

The girl looked into his eyes as their faces were close together once again. She noticed how perfect his skin was and how cutely shaped were his lips since she finally took the advantage of being only inches away from his face to scan it like he did with hers before.

Chenle held her in his arms for far longer than it was needed but the girl didn't complain or show any signs of wanting to get out of his embrace. "See what happens when you try to show off?"

"What?" Sohee asked in a soft tone, staring into Chenle's eyes as if hypnotized.

The boy only smiled wider upon noticing her looking at him as if he was a piece of art.

"Oh." she snapped back into reality and began to reach her feet to the ground.

The pink haired boy let go of her and just stared at her without a word. She fixed her shirt and put strands of hair behind her ears as she cleared her throat. "Go on." she pointed to the books and acted like she didn't know what to do with herself after what she walked away.

"You're making it to easy for me, girl." Chenle mumbled under his breath as he smirked.

" Chenle mumbled under his breath as he smirked