30: Back In The Game.

Sohee couldn't sleep at all, her mind was running, thinking about the whole Chenle, Renjun and Yeondu situation

Sohee couldn't sleep at all, her mind was running, thinking about the whole Chenle, Renjun and Yeondu situation. She thought she would feel sad or would cry, but anger was what she felt the most.

She decided to take things into her own hands and show the girl that even though she's nice and doesn't look tough, she shouldn't have messed with her like that.

Because of the adrenaline and anger combined together, she decided to walk to school. Rock music blasted through her airpods, making her somehow gain confidence for what she was about to do.

She didn't have math or chemistry class that day, so she didn't see Chenle nor Renjun anywhere, not that she was purposely looking forward to that.

Yeondu was the one she had her mind on.

After classes, she knew the girl would be at the library and maybe Chenle would be there too. Haeri wanted to go with her best friend, but the girl refused, saying she'd know about everything as soon as it'd be possible.

Sohee busted through the front door and everyone's heads turned to her. They said hi to the angry girl but she didn't respond nor acted as if she even heard them.

She chuckled once she saw Chenle and Yeondu talking, actually more likely arguing.

"You have to tell her the truth." the boy stared at the scheming girl coldly.

She scoffed and waved her hands. "Are you crazy? I'm not doing shit for that girl."

Chenle grabbed her by the wrist and tried to pull her with him but she used up all her strength to stay put. "You're going to tell her either you want it or not."

"Yeondu!" someone yelled, making the voice roam around the library.

Chenle turned around and immediately let go of Yeondu's wrist once he saw an angry Sohee walking up to them both. He thought that she misunderstood that again and began apologizing right away.

The other girl gulped, being surprised at how maniacally Sohee looked at her.

"You fucking bitch!" she pushed Yeondu as hard as she could.

The scheming girl hissed at the pain she felt in her back once it hit one of the book shelves.

"Woah, what's gotten into you?" Chenle grabbed Sohee by the arms, trying to calm her down.

"Don't try to calm me down right now, Chenle. Step away before I lose my mind."

The boy gulped as he stared at the girl with wide eyes. He raised his arms up and backed away as told.

"Get the fuck away from me, freak!" Yeondu yelled.

Sohee chuckled and moved herself closer to the girl who automatically tried to move away but couldn't. "You're calling me a freak? I think the person who tries to play with other's feelings behind their backs is a freak!"

A soft gasp escaped Chenle's lips. "You finally believed me?"

"I really doubted that anyone could be this cruel so I couldn't believe in what you were saying and I'm sorry for that. Renjun confirmed it."

He scoffed. "He confirmed what exactly?"

"Everything. He told me the whole truth."

"About him actually playing you too?" Yeondu smirked, thinking she did something.

"Yeah, that too." Sohee smirked back, leaving Yeondu dumbfounded.

Chenle couldn't believe that Renjun actually confessed to everything, considering he liked her and could've used it against him to win her over. It was the first time he actually felt bad for beating someone up.

"You're a fucking bitch and I just wanted you to know that." Sohee pushed the girl once more and turned around. "Oh, and one more thing." she turned back around and punched the girl right in her face.

Chenle was frozen, he couldn't believe what he just saw. Sohee took a deep breath and looked the boy in the eyes as he stared at her without a word until she broke the silence. "Can we talk?"

Hearing her soft voice again felt good. He nodded and the two walked away, having Yeondu yelling from behind that Sohee would regret it, but the said girl didn't care.

The school was empty except for the library people so once they left it, they stood in the hallway.

"That was.. pretty crazy." Chenle chuckled.

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

He shook his head. "I actually kind of liked it."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Of course you did."

The two laughed and acted a little awkward.

"Listen, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, and for taking Renjun's side, for not listening to you when you wanted to explain-"

Chenle began to shush her as he placed his hands on her cheeks. He smiled softly before suddenly placing his lips on hers.

The girl dropped the backpack from her shoulder and wrapped her arms around Chenle's neck, pulling herself closer to the boy. "I'm really sorry." she said in between breaths.

"I don't care about any of that." he said with a low tone, then kissed Sohee some more.

Someone busted the library door open which startled the two. Yeondu looked at them with flames in her eyes as she stormed past them. "You two are worth each other."

They chuckled. "I know!" Chenle yelled and the two giggled. He then pulled Sohee in for a hug, embracing her tightly. "I missed you."

Sohee smiled and pecked his neck. "I missed you too."

Chenle put the hair strands behind her ear as he stared at her smiling. He scanned her face and rubbed her cheek, simply admiring the girl who showed him what it felt like to care.

"Wait! What about the library? Who's going to take care of today's tasks since she left?" Sohee looked at Chenle with wide eyes.

The boy took a deep breath. "Well, you know, we're right here."

She raised her brows. "Do you mean.."

Chenle winked and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

The girl smiled from ear to ear as they walked back into the library and she yelled "let's do this!", catching everyone's attention.

The pink haired boy chuckled and shook his head, smiling while he watched Sohee do what she loved to do and was extremely good at. For the first time ever, he actually didn't mind working there either.

 For the first time ever, he actually didn't mind working there either