06: Romance.

After Sohee told her best friend the whole story, the girl couldn't hide her excitement since she was the one that tended to fall for the bad boys, meanwhile Sohee was the opposite - she liked sweet, nice and caring boys, definitely not someone li...

After Sohee told her best friend the whole story, the girl couldn't hide her excitement since she was the one that tended to fall for the bad boys, meanwhile Sohee was the opposite - she liked sweet, nice and caring boys, definitely not someone like Chenle.

She finished sorting out the books and was ready to leave when she remembered Chenle's missing keys. She cursed under her breath as her niceness wouldn't let her just leave without searching for them.

She walked around the library and eventually found it in the most bizarre section - romance. She scoffed and picked them up carelessly. She didn't want to wonder if they were to his house or whoever knows what so she quickly threw them inside her bag without much thought. The phone number written on the inside of her palm caught her attention and she sighed and stomped her feet knowing she should let Chenle know she found what belonged to him because who knew, they could've been important.

Sohee typed in the number in the messages app and texted 'i found your keys' and hit send. She didn't intend to save his number so she locked her phone right away but just when she did that, a new message notification came up. 'are you still at the library?'

'i'm about to leave now.'

'i'll be there in 5 ;)'

Sohee groaned, knowing there's no point in arguing with him and besides, few more minutes won't do any harm since her saturday was already ruined.

After 15 minutes of waiting, she's had enough. She stood up from the desk she was leaning against and walked towards the front door, ready to leave the library when the door slammed open.

"Damn it, don't you know how to open door normally?!" the girl jumped back.

"I'm late, I thought you left already."

"Yeah, I was about to but i should've left after those 5 minutes you said you'd be here." she rolled her eyes and threw the keys at Chenle who barely caught them as she walked away.

The boy scoffed. "Do you always complain that much?"

Sohee turned on her heel and walked towards the boy with a grim on her face. "How can I not complain when you're so annoying and won't cooperate?"

The pink haired boy smirked as he looked her in the eyes. He then scanned every part of her face - from her eyes, nose and skin, to her lips. She was so pretty and he couldn't think otherwise.

Sohee noticed his eyes wandering all over her face and found herself moving back from him a little which was pointless considering what Chenle did next.

He leaned over closer to her face and smiled. "I guess you figured how to use the phone just for me."

"W-what?" Sohee stuttered, feeling her cheeks warming up.

"You texted me."

"W-well yeah? You were looking for your keys and-"

"You didn't have to look for them, you know?"

Sohee felt herself feeling strangely nervous, the way Chenle made her feel so flustered and not able to focus at all made her feel weird, not necessarily bad though.

"Well, I was walking around and found them. In a very interesting section at that." she tried to redirect the tension to him.

Chenle furrowed his brows and straightened up. "Yeah? What's the section?"

"Romance."

The boy immediately scoffed and chuckled, putting his hands inside his hoodie pocket. "Surprised?"

"A little."

"Good surprised?"

"I don't care."

His lips curled up as he started walking past Sohee, when he stopped next to her and leaned towards her ear. "I think you do." he whispered.

The girl shivered slightly when his breath hit her ear and neck. She hoped so badly that the boy didn't notice any of that, but the chances were small.

Chenle smirked to himself as he walked out of the library, leaving the girl behind.

Sohee took a deep breath and fanned herself yet once again because of him. She furrowed her brows and mumbled to herself, wondering what the hell was wrong with her and why she was feeling somewhat attracted to someone like Chenle. How did she let his cheap moves work on her like a spell?

What she didn't know was that the pink haired boy had heard everything and smiled from ear to ear.