BLOOPERS!

...

...

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS...

IT'S BLOOPER TIIIIIIIIIME!

...

...

ENJOY THESE *BEAUTIFUL* MOMENTS THAT WERE CAPTURED WHILE CREATING THIS STORY!

SOME OF THESE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD WHEN THINKING ABOUT THEM, LET ME SAY THAT NOW.

BUT ON WITH THE SHOW!

...

...

...

ROLL TAPE!

...

...

...

...

...

*BOOP*

...

Bow and Glimmer were in the Whispering Woods with Y/N as they were lying down on the ground, their clothes tattered and showing signs of burns and injuries.

...

"Are you okay?" Bow asks.

On cue, they scream and were supposed to scramble back, but given they were under the tree at the time, they ended up standing up and promptly bonked their head on one of the low-hanging branches.

"OW-"

...

...

...

*BOOP*

...

...

...

Off set, Adora and Y/N have one of the phones set up and Glimmer is laughing in the background as the recording starts and Adora picks them up.

The following music begins to play: "Offenbach- Can Can".

Adora is holding onto them as the music goes on, and when it gets to a certain part, they begin to run and move their legs around as Adora holds on, both of them starting to laugh.

...

...

...

*BOOP*

...

...

...

In this scene, Adora, Bow, Glimmer, and Y/N were trying to get the sword, and in this moment, they were able to knock Adora down, mid-fight, pointing the blade at her.