The Battle of Brightmoon

...

...

Ice began to run throughout the Whispering Woods, enveloping the trees.

The Squad was still riding on Swiftwind.

Holding back a whimper, Adora held Y/N waist as they sat up in the front, "Guys... that cloud is coming from the Fright Zone."

...

They could see a large beam of light, a dark red, shooting up into the atmosphere as lightning crashed.

"Whatever's happening... the Horde is causing it..." Y/N bit the inside of their cheek as the pain grew again.

...

Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck, and in that instant, Y/N's whole body shuddered in pain, Adora noticing, keeping her grip tight so they wouldn't fall off.

Bow looked down in shock, seeing the icy vegetation below, "The Whispering Woods are freezing over!"

Glimmer glitched, Bow keeping her up, "We have to get home! We have to make sure everyone at Bright Moon is okay."

...

...

Adora looked back at the dark cloud that lingered, her eyes narrowing in anger.

She could feel Y/N shivering in pain. They were shaking.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Adora wondered, a slight pang of worry reaching her.

...

"It's nothing..." they clenched their teeth, "

Adora didn't want to push their boundaries any further, much less her own, and left it at that, though, she obviously didn't believe that was the case.

...

...

Another flash went by as Y/N tried to stay conscious, fighting the pain, as immense as it was.

...

A hawk, along with a familiar face.

...

...

Dad...?

...

...

...

...

...

"I woke up to the sounds, of the silence that allows..."

...

"For my mind to run around, with my ear up to the ground..."

...

...

"I'm searching to behold, the stories that I've told..."

...

"When my back is to the world, that was smiling when I turned..."

...

...

"Tell you you're the greatest..."

...

"But once you turn they hate... us..."

...

...

*BOOM*