The Flame Princess

[Just a little author's note at the beginning: SOLARIS'S VOICE = SCARLETT JOHANSSON. I HAVE SPOKEN.]

...

...

...

...

"You're... the fire princess that came before me...?" They stood, totally bewildered and in shock.

...

"Correct," the woman stood.

...

...

The Ranger couldn't understand if this was real or not, fighting the possibility of it being true.

Every single thought about what they knew about her zoomed around in their head, unable to find the words.

"But—"

"I... how?"

...

"I don't understand."

She approached, Y/N standing now, holding at their head, unable to comprehend it.

"It's okay if you don't," she assured the Ranger.

...

"CLEARLY," They stepped back.

...

...

The woman sat down in front of the Ranger as they stood, puzzled and unsure.

"The Spirit Ember is a runestone that can't necessarily be mastered, but you can at least focus those powers so that this might be avoided."

"What do you mean by this? I get you're trying to help me, Solaris, but—"

...

...

"Ugh! JUST LET ME OUT OF HERE!" They slammed their fists hard into the ground, kneeling as they shouted with ferocity.

...

...

...

...

— Darla —

...

...

"Y/N?" Adora was at their side as they sat in the captain's chair, tensed up and holding at the controls.

Their head was slightly bowed as the ship slowly glided forward, now out of the asteroid field.

The rest of the squad looked up as they heard the voice of the ship speak throughout, chiming.

Ship restored to full functionality.

...

"Restored to functionality...?" Bow scratched at his head.

...

Y/N let out a weak cough, panting from exertion. Adora put a hand on their shoulder.

She was surprised how much they were really pushing themself, especially after just being rescued from Prime.

"It seems that they've managed to infuse some of their magic into the ship's systems, giving it a boost! Fascinating!" Entrapta gushed.