Princess Prom

...

...

...

Adora walked down the hall, holding a scroll of sorts, reading through it with great intensity and focus.

She had just received it from the Kingdom of Snows, and was unsure of what exactly it was, or what it had to do with her.

...

...

So, she went to the first person she figured would be the best help.

...

She knocked on Y/N's door.

"Hey Y/N? Do you know what this is?"

...

They popped their head out.

"Do I know what what is?"

Adora pointed at the invitation, the Ranger looking at it with confusion.

...

"Hmm..." they hummed, "I'm not sure. Did you ask Bow or Glimmer by chance?" They gestured a hand up, shrugging.

"Well, I didn't tell them yet," Adora whispered to the side.

...

That was certainly a first. Y/N being the first to hear about something, much less this invitation.

But from Adora?

...

"Let's go down; see if they know?" Y/N urged, coming out of the room and walking with Adora down the corridor.

"Yeah," she agreed.

...

...

It was odd to them, seeing as Y/N never exactly received one themself, so, maybe Glimmer would know...?

...

Both of them walked down the hallway, and, after some time, reached Glimmer's room.

The Ranger knocked on the door gently at least once or twice, and asked Glimmer through the door, "Uh, hey, guys? Adora got an invite to the All Princess Ball, Winter Wonderland," they read the scroll, "Do you know what this is?"

Both Glimmer and Bow suddenly burst out of the doors, excitement in their cheers.

...

"Princess Prom!"

Then they both began to galivant happily around the room, throwing out courtesies and bows, seemingly dancing.

All the while, Adora and Y/N stared in confusion, not understanding what was going on, or what they were doing.

"Princess Prom! Princess Prom! We are going to Princess Prom!"

...

Y/N stammered, "Uh, alright—You guys have gone crazy... We'll—We'll just come back later—" both Adora and them slightly stepping away.

Glimmer grabbed a hold of Adora, smiling as Bow explained, "The ball is a meeting for all the princesses of Etheria."

...

"And a giant party! Dancing, food, fancy dresses," Glimmer twirled Adora around, dipping her.

"Dancing?" Adora sounded afraid.

...

"It only happens once a decade. I've been waiting years for this!"

"Uh, I'm only a princess sometimes, so are you sure I should even go?" Adora questioned.