The Frozen Forest

The Whispering Woods were beginning to thaw out.

...

The river shined a pinkish color, the radiance of aquamarine and sky blue emanating from the vegetation.

...

...

A single droplet of the melted ice fell onto a beautiful, blooming flower, still radiating life.

However, a blast from one of the Horde's bots cleared it out, remnants of purple flames lingering on the branches.

More of those same bots moved in, about six, wandering across the melted down and destroyed terrain.

...

As some shot lasers out, one bot noticed a green plant below it.

Vines wrapped around three of them.

"Hey, robot face, watch where you step."

Perfuma whipped them around, tossing the bots away.

...

Bow shot out an arrow as he worked on another few bots.

He noticed the three others coming down from above.

His eyes shot wide, "Incoming!" And he promptly dived out of the way as one of the bots began to roll.

...

It barreled towards Frosta, who had just punched a robot away with her ice gauntlets. She gasped as she saw it approaching, but Mermista stepped in, using her water to stop it.

"Got it."

She washed it downward, onto a tree, where Bow shot another arrow into it, the bot exploding.

...

Perfuma used her vines to lower herself, apologizing, "Sorry, Frosta."

Mermista smirked, a hand on her hip, "Wow, flower princesses can't aim."

"I-I'm working on it!" Perfuma argued.

"Look out!" Frosta shouted.

...

Glimmer grabbed a hold of it, teleporting on top of the machinery, "I got it!"

She reappeared back in the air, dropping the bot from above, teleporting away.

It fell into the Woods, where, after a moment, an explosion erupted.

...

Glimmer turned, smug, "Thanks for dropping in."

Frosta laughed, startling Glimmer, "Dropping in!"

"Cause you dropped him from the sky. Good one," she chuckled, punching Glimmer playfully in the arm.

...

...

...

Hiding above in one of the tree branches was Y/N, using the shadows to their advantage.

As one more bot came lurking, they stabbed the dagger right into the top, promptly phasing away before it exploded, collapsing.

They fixed their vest as they sheathed the dagger.

(This the outfit I think they would be wearing, going along for most of the story. But you can imagine any outfit you'd like!)

 But you can imagine any outfit you'd like!)