Chapter XVII

2nd Monday
3rd Person P.O.V

Ryan didn't get much sleep since she had so much in her mind. Around 9am she got up out of bed and got ready. When she was done she took herself downstairs. The house was unusually quiet.

Ryan walked in the kitchen and saw her grandmother. They stared at each other before looking away. Ryan learned that her family was ignoring her from Grace last night when she texted her.

They sat in silence for awhile before Ryan decided to speak up.

"I know that everyone is upset with me. I'm mad at myself but I'm gonna try and fix this. I promise that I don't mean to hurt her." Her grandmother eyed her before she got up to leave. When she got to the swinging door she stopped to speak.

"I hope you do Ryan. That girl doesn't need any more pain her in life."

She heard the front door open and close. Ryan figured she must've left since she was a lil dressed up.

She pulled out her phone and called a friend of hers. When the phone picked up she was a little scared to speak.

"Ryan." The deep voice said through the phone.

"Leo."

"You ok?"

"Physically or emotionally?" She asked back.

"Both."

"I've decided that you and everyone else was right. I was being stubborn. You would've think I learned my lesson from the last time sun like this happened."

"It's ok Ryan it takes a min for our feelings to catch up with reality. I'm just glad you've taken yourself out of that situation."

"Do you think that she will forgive me?"

"I don't have answer for that. Depends on how you apologize."

"You think she's up?"

"Ryan the only way you'll get answers to your questions is to go over there."

"Your no help." She said sighing causing Leo to laugh.

"Apologies. Good luck Ry."

"Thanks. And thank you for being there for me again."

"Always. Go talk to her Ry."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

And with that the called ended and Ryan was once again engulfed in silence. She was grateful for Leo he has always been there when she's needed someone to talk to. Ever since they met their sophomore year when Ryan started dating one of Leo's cousins which did not end well.

She had to admit she was scared which was the reason she hadn't left the house yet. She was afraid of rejection and afraid of being hated by Geneva. She took a deep breath and stood up.

"Fuck it." She said and gathered her keys and went out to her car.

She drove all the way towards their university. The whole car ride she was thinking of all the things that she could say to Geneva. When she got there she parked and walked towards the building Geneva's dorm resided in.