Chapter VII

17th Saturday
3rd Person P.O.V

Geneva had been there for a whole week now and she was starting to wish that this whole thing wasn't fake. Maybe her unresolved feelings for Ryan have been showing and her closeness with Ryan's family wasn't helping.

Anyway it was the weekend and nothing major was going on. For a bunch of rich people they didn't do much but maybe because it was winter and cold outside Geneva thought. She was at Grace's dad house with Ryan and Izaack and their little brother Reggie.

"Yo." Grace said coming where Ryan and Geneva was.

"Wassup?" Ryan asked.

"Wanna go out tonight?"

"Where and wit who?"

"Club and wit sum of my friends." Grace said and Geneva saw Ryan roll her eyes.

"Bro do we gotta?" Ryan said because she didn't like Grace's high school friends.

"Cmon pls. It'll be fun." Grace begged a lil.

"Geneva?" Ryan asked her to see if she wanted to go.

"I don't mind."

"Bet. Then tonight let's say 10. We gon meet my friends at the club." She told the two and walked away.

"What's wrong?" Geneva asked Ryan caused she sighed loudly when Grace walked away.

"Nun I just really don't like Grace's friends. Their annoying and always call me kid or youngin knowing damn well I'm only a year younger then them." Ryan explained.

"Mm. Well it's prolly gon be a big ass club so just don't interact."

"I guess."

The day passed and the two girls went back home to start getting ready to go out.

"Where y'all going?" Sharon asked Geneva when she walked into the kitchen.

"Grace wanted us to go out to a club with her and her friends tonight."

"Of course one thing about Grace is she love to party." Earn said.

"Oh Geneva, Nia wanted me to ask if your available tomorrow then us older folks and sum of the kids are going to a charity we wanted to know if you could come."

"Yea I'm down." The girl said before leaving out again to finish getting dress.

After her and Ryan was done Grace had came in the house looking for them.

"Yo y'all ready?" She said outside the girls door.

"Yuh." Ryan said coming out the room. "Geneva downstairs."

Once they got her they left out the house going downtown towards the club they were meeting Grace's friends at. Once they got there they headed inside and met up wit about 5 of Grace's friends.

"Wassup Grace." Her friend Jonathan said.

"Sup youngin." Her other friend Kenny said to Ryan. The girl rolled her eyes and walked away.