Chapter XIII

27th Tuesday
3rd Person P.O.V

The next morning all three girls woke up, did their hygiene, and got dressed to go back over Henry's house for breakfast.

When the girls walked in the house they were immediately greeted by the smell of vanilla. Music was playing and the boys plus Kayla were in the kitchen conversing.

"Morning." Makayla said walking into the kitchen with the other girls behind her.

Kayla spotted Geneva and came to give her a tight hug. Kayla has alway been attached to Geneva since she was able to walk (yes that's how long the group has been friends). She has always admired the tall, confident woman who wasn't afraid to speak her mind.

"What are we doing today?" Leo asked while everyone was grabbing food.

"We can go to the movies. Or the club tonight." Makyal suggested.

"Well actually..." Geneva started and all eyes were on her, "I was gonna go see my moms grave."

"Want us to come with?" Henry asked after a moment of silence. Everyone knew Geneva didn't like visiting the grave alone so they always went with if her uncle couldn't.

"Actually I was gonna go alone. I think it's time I finally do." She said and everyone understood.

"Ok. Well if you need us just call." Kameron told her.

After breakfast Geneva stayed around for a bit longer before leaving. She arrived at the graveyard and went to go find her mothers grave amongst the many. When she got there she stared at the engraved stone, willing herself to finally let the tears fall. She sniffed and wiped her eyes as she sat down.

"Hi mommy." The sad girl took a deep breath before continuing. "I miss you so much. Words can't describe the pain I felt when you died.
Sometimes I wish it was dad instead of you but I know it's not good to think like that. It's just you wouldn't believe the things he's done since you been gone. He sent uncle to jail over sum petty ass, sorry bout my language, assault charge. You know how 'powerful' he is in the political world so he made him do 6 months."

"He also remarried and I can tell he love them more than he ever loved us. They made me feel so left out and that's when I basically started living with uncle. Speaking of uncle I'm going to see him tomorrow. He's been good I can tell he wants out of there though. He misses you too. You, papa and grandma are all gone and we only have each other left. I promise to keep him outta trouble after he gets out."

"I really wish you were here. I could use your advice. This girl her name is Ryan. She so so pretty and real short but she hate when about her height. She's a player yet I can't find it in me to stop liking her. She has me being her fake girlfriend and it's ruining me. Her family is so nice and welcoming. You would like them. I feel so bad for lying to them. I know I shouldn't have agreed to this but I couldn't help it. I gotta see it through and hopefully I don't get hurt in the end."

Geneva stayed there for a couple more hours just ranting about her life to her mother before leaving. When she got back to her car she sat in the driver seat and took a deep breath. She felt so relieved, talking to her mother even if she wasn't really there was comforting.

She had drove back towards Henry house where everyone was at. When she walked through the door she smelt food like always since Henry was always cooking something.

"Hey Hey." She said walking into the house. She was greeted with a big hug from Kayla like always.

"Hi Geneva." Makayla greeted.

"You ok?" Kameron asked.

"I'm ok." She said and made her way towards the kitchen. The boys were in there with Leo sitting at the table. He got up without saying a word and hugged her.