Chapter IX

21st Wednesday
3rd Person P.O.V

"I'm bored." Ryan's cousin Khalil said. All the cousins was in the basement of Tia house since she was out wit the other older woman.

"Yea bruh we needa go out and do sum." Angel said and they all agreed.

"Like what?" Daeshawna asked.

"Bowling!" The twins yelled. One thing about them they love bowling.

"That's what y'all always wanna do." TJ said.

"I mean it's not a bad idea." Ryan said wit a sleep Geneva on her shoulder.

"Well you know the place down the street having a special. Free for all kids under 14." Asia said.

"For sum rich folks we sholl is cheap." Dominique said making them laugh.

"Na fr. But we should go tho. Tonight?" Grace said/asked and everyone agreed.

After agreeing to that they all started leaving having to get things done and ready before meeting each other there. Ryan left the house lady not wanting to wake Geneva up.

"Hey." Ryan said moving her shoulder so Geneva would wake up. The girl stirred and eventually opens her eyes.

"Where is everyone?" She asked sleepily.

"They left but we'll see them again tonight. Cmon so we can go." She standing up and holding a hand out for the girl.

They made their way to Ryan car and on the way home Ryan explained their plans for tonight. Geneva liked the idea of bowling and was happy about getting out of the house tonight.

The group decided it would be better to meet at the alley instead of beforehand. They of course all came in at different times. Rayona being the last to show as always. They had bought 5 lanes beforehand. The younger ones got their lanes and the older kids got theirs.

They was enjoying their time wit food and drinks. Laughing and bowling until a certain group came in. Rayona coming back from the bathroom once again felt a body be pushed into her. She looked over and when she saw the person made a disgusted expression.

"Damn you don't know how to watch where you going?" Rayona said to Samira.

"Calm down it was an accident."

"Y'all just don't know how to stay away from us do y'all?" Angel said coming up to the scene.

"Nobody checking for y'all n*gga calm down." Samira older brother said.

"Can we just go sit down please." Erica said noticing Ryan and her girlfriend watching.

The Smith family which was just as big as the Jones family agreed and went to their lanes. It was only one lane separating the two families and it left a lot of tension.

The two families tried to be cordial but the pettiness just ran too high in all of them. They couldn't say a sentence without lowkey sneak dissing. Sept for the diss was loud and clear.

Ryan on the other hand was very quiet she could feel Erica's eyes on her and knew that Geneva noticed too. She needed sum air so she went to the bar top for a sec. She had got a cup of water and was texting with her friends. She couldn't wait until they were all together again.

"Hey." Ryan heard and she froze at the voice. She inwardly groaned and turned to face her.

"Wassup Erica."

"Nun. I miss you." She said and Ryan sighed.

"You know I have a girlfriend."

"You love her?" She asked and Ryan stuttered with the answer. To be fair it was an out of the blue question and she never said 'I love you' to Erica either.

"Exactly. I'm sorry I cheated I told you that. Why can't you forgive me?"

"Because cheating ain't something we can just like..." Ryan said not finishing the sentence and scrunched up her face confused.

"But I love you and I wanna fix this." Erica said putting her hand over Ryan's.

"Now I know for a fact I told you to keep yo hands off my girlfriend." Geneva said coming up to the scene.

"I mean I don't see her stopping me." Erica said an Ryan got up and stood next to Geneva.

"Erica go back to your peoples." Ryan told her. The girl rolled her eyes but listened.

"Ryan I'm not about to be out her doing you a favor and you have me looking stupid. If you still wanna be with that girl after she cheated on you then by all means gon head just let me know before you do so I can leave." Geneva told her and went back to the lanes.

Ryan sighed and took a seat again. She didn't even want that the girl just wouldn't leave her alone. This time when she heard a voice it was Grace's.

"Really?" She asked sitting next to her.

"What?"

"I know you not still feeling Erica. Let me remind you that she cheated on you."

"I know that I don't need y'all to keep reminding me". Ryan said annoyed.

"Apparently you do. Don't do that girl wrong Ryan cause I doubt you ever bring someone home again that our family adores." Grace said and left.

Ryan sighed and went to joint her family back at the lanes. They spent another hour at the alley before leaving. It was late and they had already ate so they just ended up going separate ways.

When they got home Ryan followed Geneva upstairs like always but when they got the the door Geneva stopped and turned around.

"Maybe we should sleep in different rooms tonight." She said and Ryan smacked her lips.

"Geneva cmon you still mad about the alley. It's not like dat."

"I'm not. I just think you need time alone to think. I can tell you got a lot on your mind."

Ryan sighed but agreed nonetheless. She went in the room down the hall and shut the door. She went into the bathroom to take a shower and turned on sum music.

When she got out she sat on the bed as Still think about you by A boogie played.

"I wish I would've never told you wassup.
And I wish I never even told you to pull up"

Ryan loudly sighed before turning the song off and going to sleep for the night.

————————————————————————
IM BACK!!!

Did y'all miss me?? It's ok y'all don't have to tell me i know y'all did

I missed y'all too

Y'all finna be really mad at me in these upcoming chapters I can feel it now😭