Chapter XV

Continuation
3rd Person P.O.V

'What. The. Fuck.'

That was the only phrase that came to Geneva's mind. She paused and let her thoughts catch up to her.

"....what?"

"Is that not what you were talking about?" Ryan questioned, confused. Once events finally caught up and connected in Geneva's brain she was beyond pissed.

"I was talking about her flirting with you. Are you telling me y'all fuckin KISSED too!?"

"Geneva loo—" The shorter girl tried to explain.

"Wow I'm so fucking stupid. I'm so so stupid."

"Your not stupid. I'm sorry."

"You always fuckin sorry Ryan every time you fuck up you apologize and go and do it all over again I'm sick and tired of getting my heart broken by you each and every time. I should've been learned my fuckin lesson in high school. Gosh I can't believe I fucking liked you."

"...wait what? You like me?" Ryan said shocked.

"No I liked you. That shit is dead now. I should've never agreed to this shit. I should've listened when you said you would never like me in school now look at me embarrassed and lookin stupid as fuck."

"When did I say I didn't like you?" Ryan was confused because those are never words that would come out of her mouth. Geneva was always the prettiest girl in the room to Ryan she would be stupid to not like her.

"Don't play stupid Ryan. When you were talking to my new teammate our Junior year."

Memory lane

Geneva had just got done with Cheer practice. She changed back into her clothes and was about to go find Ryan when her coach called to talk to her.

Ryan on the other hand was waiting for Geneva to come find her. She knew the cheerleaders were done with practice but Geneva was always the last to leave to locker room.

The girl was about to go and get her herself when she ran into this girl. The girl was new and her name was Josephina.

"Sorry it's Ryan right?"

"Yea and you are?" Ryan said slightly flirty. What can she say the girl was pretty.

"Josephina."

"That's a pretty name for a very pretty woman."

"Thank you." The girl said bashfully. The line was cliche but it always worked for her.

"No problem. I don't think I've seen you around you new here?" Ryan asked the taller girl.

"Yea."

"You should let me show you around. I promise I'll make it a good experience." She told her and the girls face turned confused.

"Don't you and Geneva date?"

Unknowing to the two girls Geneva was about to round the corner. She had finished talking with her coach about plans for next practice. Practice had drained her and all she wanted to do was chill with Ryan at the girls house.

"Me and Geneva? Tuh we just friends."

"You sure about that cause everyone seems to think y'all dating."

"We're not trust me. I don't like that girl like dat. We're only friends cause Jason's cool wit her friend group. I would never date her."