Chapter VI

13th Tuesday
3rd Person P.O.V

Ryan woke up to music coming downstairs. Her momma along wit her grandparents was in the kitchen with Geneva cooking and laughing. This was a sight to see for her because one she had never brung anyone home and even when she did bring Erica her family didn't like her.

"Geneva." Ryan called out. Everyone looked her way watching the interaction.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure." Geneva said and walked out the kitchen waiting for Ryan to follow.

The two girls took the elevator upstairs and walked to their shared room.

"So wassup?"

"Just wanted to apologize for last night. I'm sorry for getting upset wit you. Seeing her was triggering for me and I wasn't expecting it. You doing a lot for me by being here so I'm sorry foreal." Ryan ended the apology and Geneva sat there looking at her for a min before speaking.

"Look it's fine. I honestly don't know what being heartbroken feels like or being in a relationship so I don't know what you going through. So I guess I forgive you..shorty." Geneva spoke and Ryan smacked her lips at the last part.

"You've never been in a relationship?" Ryan asked.

"Nope." The girl responded and Ryan was shocked. A girl as pretty as Geneva had never been in a relationship who wouldn't be shocked.

"Ryan get cho a-s-s down here!" The two heard Grace yell.

The two girls came out the room and looked over the balcony at Grace and all of Ryan's younger cousins trailing in behind her.

"Christmas shopping remember?" Angel said looking up at her.

"Oh yea lemme get ready." Ryan said and went back towards the room.

"Geneva you coming right?" Dominique asked.

She really had been here a total of 5 days and she was already close to Ryan's cousins. They had really taking a liking to her. The whole family had and Geneva was happy about that.

"Umm yea I'm down but isn't it a lil late?"

"Just last minute small stuff." Tyrone said.

"Oh. Lemme go put sum better clothes on real quick." She said and went to the room. When she entered she happened to run into a shirtless Ryan. "Sorry."

"You good. Finna change?" Ryan asked putting a shirt on and that's when Geneva eyes finally looked back up. She shook the indecent thoughts out of her head before responding.

"Yea."

After they were done they went downstairs with everyone else ready to go.

"Ight we'll be back." Ryan said to her grandparents and mother.

Nyla was going out wit sum of her cousins and siblings while the older folks were going out for lunch.

All the cousins piled into their cars and made their way to the mall. When they got there they all went their separate ways. Geneva ended up going wit Rayona, Dominique, Asia, and her younger sister Jocelyn.